- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Gifts & Gift-Giving
Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas For Weddings, Birthdays And Anniversaries
Polka Dots Are Perfect
What A Lovely Colour Scheme For Your Gift Giving
- These gifts are ideal for Christmas or anniversary celebrations, The shiny silver shine takes the wrapping paper to the next level,
- Use various patterns in your choice of ribbon and bows.
- Stripes and dots
- Floral with stripes or checks.
- Abstract triangles with plain colours, such as black and white.
- Cerise and leaf green is a beautiful combination, different too!
Four Completed Gifts Ready To Go.
Wrap Your Gifts In Love And Sunshine!
A gift is something that comes from the heart, with love and affection. Finish your wrapping with a glorious card or festive bow.
Gift Wrapping Heart Bags And Cards
Beautiful Gift Bag For All Your Gift Giving
Large Hearts Gift Bag
Finish Your Gift Wrapping With A Home Made Bow
- Gifts that are wrapped with that love and care and finishing touch will speak louder than mere words. So take time to plan your gifts for that birthday or anniversary.
A Basket Of Pink Roses And More
- Lovely anniversary gift for your wife or mom
- Wrap some of her favourite perfume in delicate tissue paper and hide it in amongst the roses!
- A bar of Swiss chocolate will be an extra idea to create a well rounded gift.
Lovely Rose Basket With Small Gifts Tucked Into The Spaces
When In Doubt Take The Silver Route
- Very few people dislike silver, and it can be mixed and matched with some extraordinary colour combinations, to make it pop.
- Silver and black
- Silver and red
- Silver and pink
- Silver and plum
- Silver and aqua
- So many more too numerous to mention!