- Holidays and Celebrations»
DYI Christmas Ideas
Christmas Glass Bulbs Ornaments
If you need an inexpensive home made ornament idea...
OKAY FOLKS WHAT I DID WAS BUY THE GLASS ORNAMENTS OFF AMAZON. THEN I WENT TO THE DOLLAR STORE TO GET THE WHITE RAIN HAIR SPRAY, THEN GOT GLITTER AT DOLLAR STORE. I WENT HOME AND MADE A FUNNEL OUT OF PAPER. I REALIZED TOO LATE THAT ONE PACK OF FINE GLITTER DID NOT COVER THE ENTIRE INSIDE OF THE ORNAMENT. SO, I MIXED UP THE GLITTERS TO COMPROMISE. I POURED THE WHITE RAIN INTO THE GLASS ORNAMENT AND SLOWLY ROLLED IT INSIDE UNTIL IT WAS COMPLETELY COVERED. I TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN INTO A GLASS AND IN FIVE MINUTES STARTED POURING THE GLITTER INTO THE BULBS – AND SLOWLY ROLLED THE GLITTER AROUND TO GET THE BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS. LUCKY FOR ME MY FAMILY WON’T READ MY BLOG SO THEY HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS IS WHAT I MADE THIS YEAR FOR THEIR GIFTS. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GIVING GIFTS THAT ARE BOUGHT AT A STORE DO YOU? WHAT DO YOU MAKE FOR YOUR FAMILY? COMMENTS BELOW ARE VERY ENCOURAGED????!!!! © 2014 DEC JACKIE PAULSON
Home Made Glitter Christmas Ornaments 2014
What to do with Old Christmas Cards?
Wondering what to do with old Christmas Cards?
1. Do you send old fashion Christmas cards in 2014? If not what about the old Christmas cards?
2. Do you buy cards for Christmas?
3. Do you make home made Christmas cards like Stamping Up?
4. Cut the fronts off of last year's cards and use them as gift tags for this year's gifts. It's been done for four generations now.
5. For years I've always had a Christmas Card addressing party. Just a few friends and some wine while we address cards together. It's always one of the highlights of the season for us.
6. I guess I should get started on tags.....I have practically every card ever given to me.
7. I ordered cards from Shutterfly this year....just addressed them tonight!
8. I finally did it, I took rings and punched holes into my old Christmas cards, thanks for all of you motivating me.