Easter bunny by paper bag/spring craft for children and adults.
Easter bunny bags for the party.
We know children love to get candies from Easter Bunny and maybe they also like to make some crafts to have fun with it.
How about the Easter Bunny brings something practical items such as some materials for the craft goods also and you can use right away for the party.
You can put craft materials in the eggs and put the number on the eggs. Place in the brown bag with the instruction and shows how to open the eggs in order by the number showing in the instruction.
Keep the children busy during the party and have fun learning too.
Tools and Materials
- Construction Paper
- Paper bag
- Craft eyes
- Color Pencils ( Crayons or Pens)
- Craft Balls (Pom pom balls) for nose ans tail
- Draw and cut off the bunny shape. one for the front one for the back. I separated the ears and body to make the children glue the ears the way they want to.
- Fold the paper bag to fit the size for the bunny body. Staple the handles. If you have the paper bag which has handles already, you don't have to do this step.
- Glue the eyes and pompom nose and hut or some decorations and draw the mouth and whiskers.
- Glue tails in the back side of body.
- Glue bodies in the paper bag.
Bunny Paper BagClick thumbnail to view full-size
Bunny Paper Bag # 2
This is a gift bag my daughter received from her friend. Paper bag cut out shape like ears on top of the bag and stapled together each front and back ears.
It is very cute gift bag. Children can get the candies inside from the opening between the ears.
How about "Bunny hugging an egg" card
Bunny hug card
This is a very sweet card from the child to the parents. Parents always love to see the own child face picture on the card. You can not resist to smile when you open it.
Children's craft Ideas are usually start with the seasons and annual events. Crafting is great way to teach children the meaning of the events and season's joy. So, if you are going to make some craft in spring, what is the first thing you imagine? Easter bunny or butterflies.
Spring Crafts Ideas
Flower / Flower pot
Enjoy making the spring craft project!