Elegant Canapes And The Cocktails On Your Party
As the house hostess you should know on how to throw a party with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
Even though you would wear the jeans, remember to make it looked perfect with heels. The relaxed atmosphere of party has it other keys, like the music, canapes and the cocktails.
Here are some canapes and cocktails that are easy to prepare and to serve to your special guests and for sure they will love them.
Toast Of Rye Bread With Salmon
Toast Of Rye Bread With Salmon
- Ingredients for 20 : 20 slices of rye bread, cut 3CM circles, 250gr salmon steak, 20gr sugar, 30gr salt, and a bunch of dill.
- Chopped and ekstra sprigs to garnish 250gr vacuum packed beetroot. Jar of dill mustard.
To prepare the toast, toast the rye bread in little circles shapes, and once cooled, store them in an airtight container.
- The day before, or at least 4 hours before serving, cover the salmon with a little bit of sugar and salt, sprinkle over a good handful of chopped dill and pour over the beetroot juice from the packet. Cover and leave in the fridge to cure.
- Cook the salmon at gas mark 4/180Celcius/350F for 10-15 minutes. Cool slightly then put it into a bowl.
- Grate the beetroot into a bowl. Top each toast with a spot of dill mustard, a pinch of beetroot, some salmon cuts, a spot more mustard on top of salmon and then as final a small spring of dill.
Cubed tuna and tapenad in skewer
Ingredients for 20: 250gr of pitted kalamata olives in a jar, 1 clove of garlic peeled, 2 anchovies, 2 medium tuna steaks, cut into 20 cubes, a good olive oil, and 20 wooden skewers
- Blend the olives, garlic and achovies in a food processor, adding the olive oil in a thin stream as you go, until you get a gloopy but not too sloopy consictency. Taste and adjust the seasoning to the right flavour.
- Sear the tuna cubes over a very high heat in olive oil until the outside parts turn golden, and please be careful not to overcook the inside parts. It really should just take a few seconds on each side.
- Put the tuna cubes on skewers and add a dab of the tapenade to the end of each one. Please serve together with the rest of the tapenade in a dipping bowl place next to the ready tuna skewers.
Spiced rum and cool apple juice with coke. This is very refreshing and spicy and taste almost like an apple martin. Guaranteed everyone will enjoy and appreciate.
Ingredients for 20: a freshly squeezed apple juice, 2 cinnamon sticks, 6 cloves, 1tbsp of ground cinnamon, 2 star anise, a bottle of spiced rum, a litre bottle of very cold coke.
- In a pan, bring the apple juice and the spices to just below the boil, turn off the heat and let it to cool. Strain into a jug.
- Half fill the shaker with ice and add 2 shots of rum per drink and fill up with the apple juice mix. Try to make only two or three at a time, otherwise the balance will be wrong. Cover and shake well, then fill two third of the glass. Top up with the coke and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Enjoy to try them
Canapies Are Ultimate For A Party
- Starting your party with delicious canapies or finger food is the perfect way, as you still letting the guests leave one hand free to shake hand, hold a cocktail or simply grab another.
- Having enough selections or varieties of canapies is the best way to satisfy your hungry guests while enjoying the cocktails during party such a casual gathering or even a pre dinner meet up.
- Presentations of the canapies and its varieties should be in a way that your guests are impressed and wanting to keep having more.
- I personally think that canapies or finger food is trully the ultimate way to throw a party, apart the cocktails and the cold beers.
Canapies For Events
- Mimosa Canapés and Finger Foods | Mimosa Foods
Browse through our most recent photoshoot that captured some of our new canapés as well as gorgeous salads, sandwiches and finger foods.