- Holidays and Celebrations
Explore Great Taste at Local Restaurants While Staying at London Hotels
London Restaurants By Cuisine
Are you off to London, but uncertain about where to find tasty gastronomic delights? Here is a perfect guide for you. Find out every detail about finest places to eat on your trip to the city.
London offers a feast for budding gastronomes, with cuisines from all over the world. You can satiate your taste for international cuisines by eating out in London restaurants. Whether you want home cooked food, or some international delicacies, head to top restaurants in the city.
Settling down at London hotels will bring you close to major restaurants in this city. Stay at these hotels and browse through hundreds of restaurants in London.
Eat local with fresh and homely English food in London. The British restaurants in the city offer simple and seasonal dishes in contemporary environment.
· Inn the Park – Inn the Park is a bustling bar and restaurant in St James’s Park, serving a variety of British dishes made using seasonal produce. Here you will find all sorts of salads, sandwiches, tarts, and ice creams.
· St. John – It is an original home of ‘nose to tail eating’. Go here if you want to eat roast beef, lemon sole, pig’s ear, and bone marrow salad.
· Rules – Located in Covent Garden, it is the oldest British restaurant offering classic English menu like fish and beef.
Are you fond of jerk chicken and rice? Head straight to best Caribbean restaurants in London. You will find modern interpretations of food from the Caribbean islands.
· Mango Room – Set in the heart of Camden Town, this restaurant offers a fusion of traditional and modern Caribbean dishes. Favourites include char-grilled jerk chicken with jerk sauce and curry goat with hot pepper.
· Cottons – Located on the cobbled streets of Clerkenwell, it offers sautéed duck salad, lamb shank, and macaroni pie. It is a great place for an after dinner drinks, dance, and music.
· Mr Jerk – If you are planning a night out in the city, but fancy a taste of Caribbean dishes, Mr Jerk is the perfect place to go. This Central London restaurant offers an authentic flavour of West Indian cooking, including patties, stew, and staples like jerk chicken.
Which cuisine do you love to eat while eating out?
Fulfil your desire for vegetables, rice and noodle choices at London’s top Chinese restaurants. With a variety of recipes and ingredients in Chinese cuisine, do not miss out the specialities brought to the city from China.
· Kai Mayfair – Located near hotels in Mayfair London, this Chinese restaurant offer inventive Oriental food. You will find a la carte menu, including wasabi prawns, steamed lobster with garlic, and poached lobster noodles.
· Hakkasan – If you adore Chinese cuisine, visit Hakkasan, the first Michelin star winner. Binge on Chinese delights like lobster tail with sliced orchids and strawberries. You will also get good quality wine selection at Ling Ling bar in the restaurant.
· Royal China – This Chinese restaurant in London has many chains serving authentic Oriental food. Order anything from a la carte or dim sum menus here.
London has plenty of Indian restaurants. If you like naan, a spicy vegetarian or non-vegetarian curry, or crispy samosa, head to best Indian restaurants in the city. On the menu, you will find authentic Indian dishes, exclusively created in London.
· Amaya – Set in Knightsbridge London, this Indian restaurant is famous for Tandoori, char-grilled and iron-skillet styles of cooking. You can have best Tandoori food like spice-coated chicken, fish, and lamb. It also serves clove-smoked doori kebab that melts in your mouth.
· The Cinnamon Club – Located at the site of Old Westminster Library, this London restaurant serves modern Indian food. Check out a list of menus here, including bar, pre theatre, after theatre, set lunch, a la carte, breakfast, and dinner.
· Imli – It is an excellent restaurant in Soho London, serving Indian tapas style food. Indian food lovers will enjoy eating popular papri chat, masala grilled chicken, grilled fish, and southern lamb curry.
How to Make a Pizza at Home
Discover your own slice of Italy in London’s diverse range of Italian restaurants. From budget to gourmet, you will find a variety of Italian dishes in the city.
· Zafferano – It is one of the most popular Italian restaurants in London that offers refined dining is a stylish atmosphere. The menu here includes linguine with lobster and fresh tomato, fillet of beef with celeriac, and pan-fried scallops with saffron vinaigrette.
· Spaghetti House – It is a true Italian urban style restaurant, with its chains all over London. The heart and soul of Italy comes alive here with regional dishes like grilled fish, meat fresh herbs, thin over-sized baked pizza, and a variety of pastas.
· Citrus – It is a casual Italian restaurant in Piccadilly London, with a view of Green Park. Come here for a healthy meal including antipasti, pasta, and main course followed by dessert.
London city offers a wide mix of international cuisines that will suit your craving. Settle down at best cheap or luxury hotels in London to get a dose of your native dishes anytime.