- Holidays and Celebrations
Cutest 1st Birthday Party Ideas
Fun First Birthday Party Themes and Adorable Party Supplies
Happy first birthday, baby! Planning a 1st birthday celebration is so much fun. Baby turns one only once and it's a great reason to throw a party for family and friends.
Messy Baby Face!
POLL: Will you let your baby make a cake mess (like the photo above?)?
Will you let your baby make a cake mess (like the photo above?)?
1st Birthday Party Theme Ideas
What could be more fun than a first birthday party? One year olds are so adorable. Friend and family love to see them delighted with balloons, presents, and cake.
If you are trying to think of a theme for your baby's birthday, you will find a lot of ideas and supplies on this page. Here are a few theme ideas to get things started:
- Backyard mini carnival
- Favorite animal (maybe a puppy party?)
- Superheroes (Superman, Spiderman, etc)
- Bugs! Ladybugs? Creepy crawlies? Butterflies?
- A Favorite book - Goodnight Moon, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Dr. Seuss - One Fish, Two Fish or Cat in the Hat perhaps
- Princess or prince
- Trucks or cars
- Rubber duckies
- Rocking horses
- Circus or maybe Dumbo
- Seashore, ocean, sea creatures
- Favorite colors
- Tea Party
- Magic - With a magician
- Jungle Animals (monkeys!)
- Barnyard or farm or tractors
Pick a theme and then think of ways to expand it with things like games, music, and related toys.
The possibilities for your baby's party are endless! Be creative and have fun!
After all, baby turns one only once!!!
Baby's B'day "Fun to Be One" Hat
Adorable One Hat by Elope Inc.! How cute is this?