Free Christmas Games
You've just found a page full of free, fun Christmas games that take about a minute a round to play. If you've been looking for game ideas for your holiday party or Christmas dinner, look no more. Games make every gathering more fun and these are pretty easy to set up. They are also very inexpensive to arrange for.
You will need a few simple props for each of the following games. I've printed out what you will need for each one and a set of rules too. Now all you have to do is decide which ones are most appropriate for your crowd.
Try not to laugh too much, after all, you have a holiday dinner to serve!
The Saran Wrap Ball Game
The Saran Wrap Ball Christmas game is lots of fun to make and to play. Making your Saran Ball is easy. To make this game prop you will need:
- Saran Wrap
I put some good prizes and some small prizes in my Saran Ball. The best prize should be in the middle of the ball, and that means it goes in first.
Put the first gift in your Saran and roll it up. Then put another prize in and roll it up...do that until all the prizes are wrapped and you've got a big Saran ball in front of you. Don't make it easy for the game players to unwrap this ball...make it a challenge. I know some people who even use a heater to seal the Saran so the ball is really difficult to unwrap.
The game is simple to play and here's what you will need:
- The Saran Wrap Ball Complete With Prizes Wrapped In It
- Two Dice
- A Table or Area To Play In
The object of the game:
The object of The Saran Wrap Gift Ball is to unwrap as many prizes as you can.
Here's how to play this fun game:
The first person begins to unwrap the ball at the same time the second person starts to roll the dice. The first person must stop unwrapping when the second person rolls a double on the dice. The ball and dice get passed to the next people sitting in the circle or around the table and it begins again. As soon as there is a 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, or 6-6 on the dice, the turn passes on to the next people.
This keeps on going until the ball is totally unwrapped and all the gifts have been received. This is a quick paced game and it's not as easy to unwrap the Saran while you are stressing over the dice landing on double numbers. Give this one a try, it's loads of fun!
Saran Wrap Gift Ideas:
- Gift Cards
- Candy Bars
- Deck of Cards
- Key Ring
- Bag of Candy
- Glow Toys
- Any Small Gift Or Candy Will Work Well
Christmas Saran Wrap Ball Game
The Saran Wrap Ball Christmas Party Game Challenge (Original)
The Jingle Bell Shake Game
Jingle Bell Shake It Up Baby!
The Jingle Bell Shake game is a great way to get your Christmas party fun started. It doesn't take a lot of money or time to play this game. It only needs some fun loving people who like to enjoy themselves. And a few materials to make your shakers.
To play this game you will need these supplies:
- Empty Tissue Boxes
- Strings, Ribbons, Or Straps
- Jingle Bells
- Some Rockin' Christmas Music
- A 1 Minute Timer
How to make your Jingle Bell Shakers:
- Poke a hole on either side of the tissue box and tear off the plastic near the top of the box where you remove the tissues from.
- Make a belt with the string, the ribbon, or the straps by putting your material through each of the holes. Make sure you make your strings or ribbons long enough to go through the box and tie around your guests hip area.
- Put some jingle bells, a dozen or so, into each of the tissue boxes.
- How to play the Jingle Bell Shake Game:
- Tie a tissue box around your guests hips with the box facing out.
- The boxes should all have the jingle bells inside them.
- Put on your music, your minute timer, and begin the game.
The object of the Jingle Bell Shake is:
To get as many jingle bells out of your box as possible by shaking them out. That means you have to dance and jump to the music to try to shake those jingle bells out of that tissue box.
Save some tissues for the hysterical laughing and crying that's going to go on when you see your friends shaking the bells out of the boxes!
Christmas Minute to Win It: Jingle Bell Shake
Name Those Christmas Games
Jingle Bell Shake
Saran Wrap Ball
Candy Cane Pile Up
The Stack Attack game must start and end the exact same way you found it. When you first approach the game table there will be 1 stack of cups there. When you complete the challenge and leave the playing table, there should be just 1 stack of cups there. So what happens in between the time you get to the table and the time you leave?
First, to play Stack Attack, you will need:
- 36 Cups
- A Table Area To Play On
- A 1 Minute Timer
How to set up the game:
Place a stack of 36 cups on a playing table.
The object of Stack Attack is:
To take your stack of 36 cups and create a pyramid with them. Then take the pyramid down and leave the cups in a single stack just like you found them.
So, what's the challenge?
You've got to complete it all in 1 minute or less.
Check out the video below that shows 2 people racing against the clock, and each other, as they play Stack Attack.
Minute to Win It: Stack Attack (Head-to-Head)
Snowman Slam Game For Christmas Fun
To play the Snowman Slam you will need the following items:
- 6 White Cups
- Foam Craft Sheets, Felt, Or Construction Paper - Black & Orange
- White Socks
What to do with your craft supplies:
- Decorate your cups with the orange and black paper or foam ...make some black circles for eyes, smaller black circles for the mouth, and an orange carrot shape for the nose. Make enough to decorate 6 cups.
- Glue them onto your cups.
- Fold your socks into a ball to make your "Snowballs".
- Stack your cups into a triangle shape with 3 on the bottom row, 2 on the middle row, and 1 on the top row.
How to play the Snowman Slam game:
Players must stand 5 feet from the snowman triangle of cups. They cannot cross this line or they loose their turn.
The object of the game is to toss the "Snowballs" at the "Snowmen" and try to knock them all over. The kids, big and small, are going to love this tossing game.
Get More Fun Free Christmas Games
Build A Snowman
The Snowman Slam
Christmas Cup Tower
Reindeer Bean Bag Toss
Ornament Bean Bag Toss
Find these games on my other pages