Free Easter Graphics For Websites & DIY Crafts
Your Easter Project Inspiration Hub
I love the whole Easter aesthetic. Everything about it; the pastel colors, cute fuzzy bunnies and chicks, decorating eggs, you name it. Luckily I'm a toy store visual merchandiser by day, and this time of year I get to nerd out on Easter egg decorations, ridiculously soft plush chicks, Easter 2015 greeting cards, and that awesome translucent Easter grass.
Like seasonal window dressing, it's also fun to dress up the web with Easter decorations and create unique e-cards and emails for family. There are a lot of online databases out there with free seasonal graphics for non-commercial use, and many of them are out of copyright too (like the Victorian-era images in this hub). There's so much great stuff out there, and since I could curate all day, I compiled a hub of real stand-out Easter graphics to inspire your springtime projecst!
In This Hub:
- Vintage Chicks & Eggs Graphics
- Free Easter Bunny Graphics
- Free Vintage Easter Greeting Cards
- Unique, Unusual/Odd, Rare & Misc
- Easter Themed Patterns
- PLUS DIY Easter Craft Tips & Tutorials!
Free Vintage Chicks & Eggs GraphicsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Watch The Classic Charlie Brown Easter Special Instantly!
Free Easter Bunny GraphicsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Easy Craft Projects You Can Do With Easter Clipart!
These images are ideal for personal use Easter projects like decoupaged Easter 2015 boxes, pendants, name cards, and gift tags. But what is "decoupage?" you ask? It's simply the art of gluing paper onto surfaces and covering it with varnish. It's a great Easter craft activity for the kids, plus professional artists and crafters love decoupage and have taken it to new heights with complex paper cuttings, layering, original printings, and additional mediums.
Easter Gift Tags
Many of the cute Easter ducks, fluffy Easter bunny images, and vintage Easter egg graphics in this Hub make fantastic templates for gift tags. Just follow these instructions for quick and easy gift tags!
- Make several color copies of your favorite images on quality paper and glue it onto blank white poster board. I prefer to use YES paste when I have it. It's much easier to smooth out air pockets, plus you can dilute with a little water to make a thinner adhesive that's perfect for decoupage. But glue sticks work well too.
- Once your images have dried to the poster board, cut them out and punch holes on top using a hole punch.
- Apply a thin layer of glossy varnish on top of the images. My favorite is Modge Podge. It's been around FOREVER and still has the same groovy 70's logo.
- While your gift tags are still wet, lightly sprinkle very small amounts of fine iridescent glitter
- Thread pastel yarn or ribbon through your dried gift tags and attach them to your gift baskets and Easter bunny plush!
Free Easter Greeting Cards For Family, Friends, and your Easter projectsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Ideas For DIY Easter Greeting Cards
The above vintage images are a great solution for quick n' easy Easter 2015 greetings cards for family, friends, co-workers, invitations, and other special occasions.
- For best results, print your favorite images out on thicker, postcard quality paper.
- Use serrated craft scissors to make creative cuttings on the sides of your greeting cards. You can do this with regular scissors as well.
- You can also create charming little heart, bunny, and carrot cut-outs on your greetings cards with shape punchers.
- Remember to kick it up a notch! You can always slab on a thin layer of glossy Modge Podge varnish and add a splash of fine "fairy dust" glitter to your greetings cards for that extra-whimsical Easter vibe.
How to Make a Vintage-Style Easter Banner
- These vintage Easter images would also make a lovely banner for Easter morning!
- Adjust image sizes to make them smaller, print out multiples of your favorites, and cut them out.
- Using a hole puncher, punch at least 2-3 holes on top of each print-out.
- Using a thick string, yarn, or ribbon, thread your print-outs together to create a simple and lovely vintage-style Easter banner!
Create Easter Bunny Confetti & Other Cool Easter Cut-Outs
Check It Out: It's My 2015 Easter Poll!
What's Your Favorite Method For Decorating Easter Eggs?
Unique, Unusual/Odd, Rare, and Misc Easter GraphicsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Free Easter Backgrounds, Patterns & IconsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Ideas for Easter Themed Decorative Art
- The cute icon sets above serve as useful references for miniature Easter crafts, like painted mug illustrations, jewelry charms, decals, stickers, and homemade stamps for your DIY Easter gifts.
- Print out these Free Easter backgrounds to create festive origami bunnies, paper egg name cards, Easter basket tags, and even laminated place mats for the kids.
Instructions For An Easter Mosaic Gift Box
- These Easter backgrounds are perfect for decoupaging too, and turning any plain wooden box into an Easter mosaic
- Print out multiple sheets of Easter patterns from this hub's collection.
- Cut up your sheets into small squares
- Paint your small wooden box with white paint and allow to dry
- Once the white paint has dried, cover your box with a thin layer of slightly water-diluted YES paste OR glue stick dipped in water OR thin decoupage glue.
- Apply the paper squares onto the freshly glued surface to create a beautiful pastel mosaic. You can create standard tiled patterns, swirly patterns, star patterns, or any pattern you wish!
- Consider adding splashes of iridescent glitter, pastel paint, or confetti to liven up your Easter gift box before varnishing.
- Or to add more narrative to your project, choose your favorite Easter Bunny images from this Hub's collection and decoupage a sweet Easter story on your box!