- Holidays and Celebrations»
Halloween Party On A Budget
Halloween Party On The Cheap
The best part about halloween in my opinion isn't the candy or the costumes,its the halloween party.Its so much fun figuring out which one of your friends is hiding behind what mask but I'm getting way ahead of myself here.Before we get to enjoy the halloween party,we need to figure out how to throw one on the cheap...afterall it is a recession and we need to save every penny we can.
- Forget about buying a pumpkin and make a fake one - I know you're probably thinking I've lost my mind with this one but we live in an internet era and the fabulous thing about modern technology is with a few simple clicks,you can easily find free templates online that you can use to make fake pumpkins
- Make your own decorations and costumes - Somewhere inside you lies a creative artist thats just dying to be put to good use.So grab a pair of scissors,crayons or makeup and plenty of papers and get to making some super scary halloween decorations -- and hey,because you made them yourself,no one else in the neighborhood will have them!And for the costume, check out : recession friendly halloween costume ideas
- Food - okay,now you've got the people at your party,what next?You've got to feed them.Skip the alcohol and serve something simple like home made cookies,kool aid and candy.If you really want to serve food at your party,ask everyone to bring a sidedish (and their own alcohol if they insist on drinking!).
- Games - let your halloween party guests indulge in horror movie trivia or the ever popular "guess who I'm supposed to be" game.If none of these interest your friends,be sure to stop by the cheap discount store for a few board games that will surely keep your guests entertained all evening long.
That is your halloween party on a budget.It shouldn't cost an arm and a leg for you to have a relaxing evening with family and friends.The best party about throwing a cheap halloween party?There's less mess to clean up afterwards -- and that is priceless.