- Holidays and Celebrations»
Halloween Shots Recipes With Pictures
Halloween Shots Recipes
Delicious Halloween shots recipes and pictures of these delightfully dangerous drinks are just what you need to bring your Halloween party from dull to frightfully fun! These shot recipes are easy to make once you know how and it's easy to find the perfect serving container for them. I've searched them out for you and will tell you exactly where to go find them. It's amazing how many different shot glasses and drink holders there are out there with a Halloween theme.
And the shot recipes are fabulous, frightful, and tasty as all hell. So let the party begin and I bet your friends will be talking about this Halloween celebration until next October!
Black Widow Halloween Shot Recipe
Looking for a venomous Halloween shot to serve your guests, then you will want the Black Widow shot recipe. To serve The Black Widow Shot at your party you will need:
- Chilled Black Vodka 1 1/2 ounces
- Cranberry Juice 1/2 ounce
- Red Sugar
Rim a small glass in the red sugar crystals. Add some ice. Pour the cranberry juice in and top off with a gently poured layer of black vodka. Put the cherry on a toothpick and lay across the top of the drink or add it to the drink.
How To Make Red Crystal Sugar
Pour 1/2 cup white sugar crystals into a Ziploc style plastic bag. Pour in 1/2 tablespoon of Red Food Coloring. Zip the top closed and shake the sugar and food coloring until it's all mixed. Then pour out the red sugar onto a plate and let it sit for an hour or so until it's dry. You can seal this sugar in an airtight container until you are going to use it.
**Extra special details can include spooky themed Halloween toothpicks...check out the clear skull toothpick in the Black Widow Shot picture.
Check out themed accessories like skull toothpicks for your Halloween shots recipes. After all, "The Devil Is In The Details".
Blood Clot Shots
Blood Clot Shots need the following ingredients:
- 1 Ounce Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire Whiskey
- 1 Ounce Hard Apple Cider
- Marshmallows (or mini marshmallows)
- 2-3 drops Red Food Coloring
- Chef's Butane Torch (like they use to toast the top of Creme Brulee)
To make these shots pour 1 ounce of the Jack Daniel's Fire Whiskey, 1 ounce of hard cider, and a couple to three drops of red food coloring into your shot glasses. The Clot is a marshmallow (or a couple of mini marshmallows). Put the marshmallow onto a fork or skewer and toast them using the chef's butane torch. The torch will give the marshmallows a dark, clotted look. We want people to think it's coagulated blood. Top the drink with the marshmallow.
The Brain Tumor Halloween Shots Recipe
The Brain Tumor Shot is another scary looking, yummy tasting shot that's perfect for a Halloween party. To make a Brain Tumor you will need:
- 1/4 Ounce of Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 Ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Grenadine
Now here is how to mix this shot.
Pour the Peach Schnapps into your shot glass. Next comes the Irish Cream...pour it Slowly. There's no mixing involved, the Irish Cream will settle to the bottom of the glass by itself. Top the Bailey's with the grenadine - pour it slowly into the center of the Bailey's so it falls to the bottom for a bloody look. This is one of my favorite Halloween party shots!
Zombie Brain Hemorrhage Shot
The Zombie Brain Hemorrhage looks great in a tall shot glass. To make this amazing looking Halloween shot you will need:
- 1 1/2 Ounces Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Green Creme de Menthe
- 1/2 Ounce of Bailey’s Irish Cream
Start with the Peach Schnapps and fill your glass about half way. Splash some Green Creme de Menthe and watch it sink to the bottom of the glass. Next goes the Bailey's and finally, pour some Grenadine into the middle of the glass so it sinks through the Bailey's.
The Bloody Eyeball Halloween Shot
The Bloody Eyeball might freak out some of your guests, but most will love it. Eyeballs are such a great Halloween decorating theme! To make your Bloody Eyeball Shots you will need:
- Canned Lychee
- Red Jam
- Large Blueberries
- Sour Apple Pucker Liqueur
Fill each lychee with some red jam using a small spoon. Put one of the blueberries in the open part of the lychee and press it in gently. Set your lychee aside to mix the drinks, then add a toothpick and set it across the top of your shot glass.
Fill your shot glass 3/4 full with the Sour Apple Pucker. Add a bit of Grenadine right into the center of the glass. The Grenadine will sink through the Sour Apple Pucker to the bottom of the glass. Top the glass with the eyeball lychees and they are ready to serve.
Walker Blood Sangria Shots For Halloween
The Walker Blood Sangria can be served in any sized glass, but I love it in a shot glass. This is a Sangria and it has to sit overnight for the flavors to marry. Here's what you need to make this drink:
- 1 (750 ml) Bottle Of Red Wine
- 2 Cups of Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 Cup Cointreau (or you can use orange juice)
- 2 Cups of Sparkling Water
- 2 Cups Ice
The mix has to sit overnight - or at least for 4 or 5 hours, so start this drink early.
Pour the red wine, the Pomegranate juice, and the Cointreau into a pitcher. Mix the liquids. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day take the pitcher out of the refrigerator and add the sparkling water. Stir the mix. If you like, add the ice.
Rim your glasses with some red sugar - to make a red sugar rim just pour some sugar and red food coloring in a Ziploc bag. Shake until it's all mixed well. Pour the sugar on a plate for a half hour to an hour and let it dry. Then dip the end of the shot glass in water and dip in the red sugar. Pour the Sangria in and you are ready to serve these drinks.
Halloween Vodka Jello Shots
HALLOWEEN JELLO SHOTS
To make these deliciously decorated Jello shots you will need:
- 1 - 3 oz. Grape Jello (made using fast set box instructions)
- 1 - 3 oz. Peach Jello (made using fast set box instructions))
- 1 - 3 oz. Melon Jello (made using fast set box instructions))
- 1 - 14oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 Cups of Water
- 6 packets of Gelatin Packets
- 2 1/2 Cups of Vodka
This recipe will make about 36 Jello shots
- Spray some mini muffin pans with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your water into a pie pan that is about 9". Pour the gelatin packets on top and let it sit for about 3 minutes. Then pour the mix into a small saucepan and heat over a low flame. Stir the mix continuously as the gelatin completely dissolves and your mix is the consistency of syrup. Set the saucepan to the side.
- Use the "quick set" directions to prepare your grape, melon, and peach Jello. Pour the 1/3 of the vodka into each flavor and stir.
- Scoop 1 cup of the saucepan gelatin mix and pour into a bowl. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Next add 1/2 cup of gelatin/sweetened condensed milk mix to each different flavor of Jello. Stir each as you pour the gelatin mix into the bowls.
- Put 1 teaspoon of Jello mix into a sprayed muffin pan. Put the muffin pan into the freezer for a few minutes to let it set. Repeat this step until your shots are layered as you like them and they are set. Be sure to only add 1 teaspoon at a time and let each layer set in the freezer.
- Take the pan from your freezer.
- Slide the shots out of the pan by pressing your finger gently into the side of your mini muffin well. Push the side of the shot towards the middle of the pan well.
Pumpkin Pie Shooters - Fun Halloween Shots
This Pumpkin Pie Shots Recipe Makes 4 Shots
- 2 Ounces Caramel Vodka
- 2 Ounces Pumpkin Spice Liquor
- 2 Ounces Rum Chata
- Sugar To Rim Your Glasses - This Is Optional
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker (except the sugar) and mix well.
- Dip 4 shot glasses in corn syrup and then into a shallow dish of colored rimming sugar.
- Divide the shaker evenly into each shot glass.
Glow In The Dark Shots
You will need the following ingredients to make these glow in the dark shots:
- 1 Box of Jello - pictured is Berry Blue and Lime
- 8 ounces of Tonic Water
- 6 ounces of Ice Cold Vodka
- 2 ounces of Malibu Rum
Mix the Jello according to the fast set instructions on the package and then add in the Vodka and Rum. Pour into shot glasses and let the Jello set in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them. Put them under a blacklight to let them glow.
How To Make Glow In The Dark Jello Shots - Tipsy Bartender
Glow in the Dark Jello Shots
Eyeball Jello Shots - Tipsy Bartender
Green Monster Shot - A Creepy Shot Recipe For Halloween
I wouldn't drink this one ... not with that squid sticking out of it! The Green Monster Shot is one of the creepiest Halloween drinks I've ever seen. I am sure the drink is pretty tasty, but I couldn't drink it with that baby octopus in it...can you? I know plenty of people who are adventurous enough to drink it and I am sure you do too. So, for those adventurous Halloween partiers and hostesses with the mostess, here is the scariest looking Halloween shot recipe you will find.
To make a Green Monster Shot you will need:
- Tequila - 1 ounce
- Green Bloody Mary Mix
- Cooked Squid or Baby Octopus
Take a shot glass and pour in an ounce of Tequila. Add some green Bloody Mary Mix on top and squeeze in some lime. Top off with the baby octopus/squid.
How to make Green Bloody Mary Mix...you will need:
- 8 ounces of Chopped Tomatillos
- 4 ounces of Chopped Green Tomatoes
- 4 ounces of chopped Cucumber
- 2 Serrano Chillies
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro
- 4 ounces of Water
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt
Now the prep...
Peel and core the tomatillos, then chop them up. Same for the cucumber, peel and chop.ers and chop. Next chop up the green tomatoes. Throw everything into a food processor, or use a blender. Puree the ingredients and you've just made Green Bloody Mary Mix.
Mad Eye Martini - Get Some Halloween Cocktail Recipes
Halloween Cocktail Recipes
- 50+ Haunting Halloween Cocktails
Halloween cocktails are some of the most creative and creepiest drinks around. Explore this collection filled with fun cocktails and shots for your party.
- Creepy Halloween Cocktail Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
These over-the-top Halloween cocktails from favorite Food Network chefs are sure to liven up your haunted get-together.
- Halloween Drinks - Drink of the Week