- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Cheap Valentines Day Ideas
Cheap Valentines Day ideas are great for those who hate spending money on gifts. With the way the economy is these days, maybe you just can not justify spending any more money. The problem is its Valentines Day and you want to show your partner how much you love them.
Are you looking for affordable ways to show him or her? There are plenty of ways to let your sweetheart know how much you care and appreciate what they day. The one thing that you do not want to do is forget about them on this all important holiday. Even if you guys have an agreement of no gifts. Do something special and keep it within the budget. You both will be happy.
10 Affordable Ways to Say I Love You
Below are simple ways to say how much you love your partner. These all come from the heart, and nothing can say "I love you" any better than something that you put your all into. The thing to remember is that you should always put your own spin on things. This way its personal, your partner knows you. They will know if you copied a love note online. Keep things personal and get ready for Valentines Day night.
- Balloons. Who doesn't love balloons. Head to the local dollar store and purchase clear red balloons. You then can put candies inside and give them to your sweetheart as a bouquet.
- Home cooked meal. When he or she comes home after a long day at work. Have dinner ready. Then for desert you can have a heart shaped Red Velvet Cake. Then you can get ready for the real desert after desert.
- I know that you have heard the question "Why do you love me?". Make a little book full of reasons. Then give it to you sweetheart. You can buy all the material a the dollar store. Include it with #1 and you have 2 gifts.
- Make a CD of all their favorite love songs. This way they can listen to how much you love them each day in the car.
- Ready for bed? Spice things up a bit and take erotic photos of each other.
- Make homemade coupons. They can be good for anything at anytime. This can also go along with #5 as a way to spice up your bedroom.
- Take construction paper and cut out different sized hearts. On each one write a small love quote. Then place them all over the house. This way where ever they go, they know how much you love them.
- Everybody loves reading fortune cookies. Learn how to make them. Put a little love fortune inside and head out to the Chinese buffet.
- This can be a bit pricey. But, you can still keep the cost around $20. Have some flowers sent to her office. She will really enjoy receiving them, plus who knows she might just show you how much. See #5 and #6
- Write a love note. Nothing can say how much you love them more. They want to hear it and you can never say it too much.
Remember Valentines Day is going to be hear quick. So what ever you decide to do make it special. You want to remember Valentines Day 2011 for as long as you can. Mix things up a bit, put your own touch to the items mentioned. Think of some of your own cheap valentines day ideas and really show him or her that your in love.