Holiday Punch Recipes
Holiday Party Punch Recipes
We often serve punch after the Christmas dinner or even as an option with it. If you are like me, you are always watching for new holiday party punch recipes to serve. Many places have parties at work that serve punch.
An attractive way to serve the punch is to freeze a small amount in molds that you already have and to use these as the ice. They’ll look pretty floating in the bowl.
Others add sherbet to the top of the punch for a creamy look. Try these recipes and feel free to add your own variations.
½ c cinnamon candies
½ c water
3 c orange juice
8 1 liter bottles of Coca-Cola, chilled
Orange Slices, as many as desired to float in the punch
1. Heat cinnamon candies with water, stirring until the candy is dissolved.
2. Add orange juice and then pour this mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
3. Pour the Coca Cola into a bowl and add the orange ice cubes.
4. Float the orange slices on the top of the punch.
Yield - about 12 servings
Super Simple Punch
This punch is incredibly easy to make and tastes really good.
2 packages of red Kool-aid, your choice of flavor
2 c sugar
1 gallon water
2-2 liter bottles of Sprite
1. Mix the Kool-aid, sugar and water and chill in the fridge until ready to make the punch.
2. When ready to serve, pour the Sprite in a large bowl and mix in the Kool-aid mixture.
Sneaky Petes (A Punch with Alcohol)
48 oz cranberry juice cocktail
12 oz can frozen orange juice
12 oz can frozen lemonade
1 liter 7-up (you may add more 7-up to make this less strong)
1 liter ginger ale
1 fifth vodka
1 jar red maraschino cherries
1. Mix all of the above ingredients, but hold back the maraschino cherries. Store in freezer.
2. When ready to serve add the maraschino cherries and ice.
Mandarin Punch Recipe
3- ll oz cans mandarin oranges
2-6 oz cans frozen pink lemonade
3-3 oz pkgs orange gelatin
4 c boiling water
1 ½ c sugar
4 c cold water
½ c lime juice
2-6 oz cans frozen orange juice
3 qts ginger ale
1. Combine oranges and lemonade and put in a large mold or angle cake pan. Freeze overnight.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and add sugar, cold water lime juice and orange juice. Let cool, but do not chill.
3. When ready to serve, pour the punch over the mold of fruit in a punch bowl and add ginger ale.
4. The fruit will float to the top.
This will make about 40 servings.
Happy Holidays! Have a great party!
More Great Holiday Recipes
- Buckeyes Candy Recipe
Learn how to make buckeye candy. This recipe will provide a real treat for your family with its peanut butter center and chocolate outside.
- How to Make Creamy Chocolate Fudge
There are some tricks to making really creamy fudge. I hate fudge that has a sugary texture. Get the hints and tips you'll need to make the best fudge, plus some links to good chocolate and other fudge recipes.
- Lebkuchen Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas Cake Recipe
Lebkuchen is an old German recipe that resembles ginger bread without the ginger. I've made this for my family and it is good. Originally it was made as a Christmas cake by families every year.
- Apple Cake with Topping Recipe
Here in Michigan, apples are an inexpensive treat every fall and winter. This recipe for apple cake with a yummy frosting will please the family.