- Holidays and Celebrations»
Homemade Stocking Stuffers for Adults
Homemade Stocking Stuffers Ideas For Adults
- Christmas Tree Ornament - For people like me this is an easy prospect. However there are websites out there that have directions for easy ornaments to make. These ornaments are cute and people love something that is homemade. A felt ornament in many cases only requires the ability to glue.
- return address labels - There is a great selection of address labels that you can copy and printed out there on the internet. For those who have one of the Publishers programs, well, it's a gold mine for making and printing your own adress label and many more items.
- crossword book - You will find many websites that offer free crossword puzzels that you can print. Print off a collection of them and place them in a folder. You can decorate the folder of just leave it plain.
- eye mask - An eye mask is a wonderfully easy yet thoughtful gift. It requires two small pieces of fabric, some flax seed, and lavender herb. There are several patterns out there that you can obtain for free on the internet.
- personalized stationary - This is also a time when a Publisher's program is invaluable. You can howeever, copy and print from a large number of sites stationary that you can lpersonalize.
- candles - For those who are a little more adventerous, there is always candle making. You can find in any department a small simple candle making craft kit to get you started. Or you can decorate a candle. Simply find a small decorative picture glue it to the candle and edge the picture with fused beads glued along the outside edge of the picture. Or you could glue small shells around the bottom of the candle.
- homemade cookies - When making your own holiday cookies simply make extra. Everyone loves homemade cookies.
- wine glass charms - Put together a piece of elastic thread, a few beads and a couple of inexpensive charms that you obtained from the craft aisle of your local department store and you have a set of wine glass charms.
- chololate coated spoons - Coffe drinkers who love the flavored coffees will love you forever if you take the time to make them their own chocolate coated spoons. You can buy the spoons inexpensively at the dollar stores and melt your chocolate, dipp, and wrap decoratively. What a wonderful gift.
- homemade candy - Truffles, toffee tree bark and peppermint bark rank high on the list of favorite homemade candies. Wrap them up prettily and they will be the favorite gift.
Chocolate Covered Spoons
12 oz pkg chocolate chips
40 heavy duty plastic spoons
Pour chips into measuring cup and microwave at 50 % power for 1 minute. Stir
Repeat for 30 second spurts until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
Add 1 tbp shortening to every full cup of melted chocolate. Stir until well blended
Dip spoons to covered bwol of spoon and 1/4 to 1/2 inch of stem. Lay on waz paper.
When chocolate is set, place in freezer for 15 minutes.
Wrap with cellephane and tie with a ribbon.
Variations: Before chocolate sets roll in crushed peppermin candy or sprinkle with colored suger. After chocolate is set, if made with dark chocolate drizzle with melted white cholate ot visa versa.
Toffee Tree Bark
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 large bag chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with foil and non stick spray.
Cover pan with saltines. Don't break up the crackers.
In a medium pan bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, stirring often, and boil for 3 minutes to carmilize and brown.
Pour over saltines and bake for 3 minutes.
Melt chocolate chips and pour over saltine mixture, spread evenly.
Refrigerate for 1 hour and then break apart.
12 oz bag white chocolate chips
5 candy canes, crushed
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
Crush peppermint candy canes into little pieces.
Melt chocolate chips and combine with peppermint extract.
Pour melted chocolate chips on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Sprinkle crushed candy canes over chocolate and gently press them into chocolate.
Place in freezer for 5 minutes or until hardened.
Break into pieces and store in fridge in an airtight container.
- More Great Gifts for Guys - Super Stocking Stuffers
christmas gifts for dad, stocking stuffers, personalized gifts for men, There are so many great choices available for great gift ideas for dads and super stocking stuffers for every guy on your gift list from great golf accessories to personalized gi
- Christmas Stocking Stuffers
Christmas Stocking Stuffers don't have to be expensive to be perfect for the recipient. Keep your Christmas budget in line with these reasonably priced suggestions.
- The Dollar Store is THE Store for Stocking Stuffers!
While shopping this holiday season, make sure to stop by the dollar store for the perfect Christmas stocking stuffers. Not only will you like the variety of stocking stuffer options, you will love the price!
- CHEAP CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER CRAFTS
CHEAP CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER CRAFTS The opening of the Christmas stockings is a big deal in our family. Fun, handmade gifts are always a hit and I enjoy making them. Buy plain switch plates and cover...
- Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas
It's never too early to start thinking about your holiday gift list. This includes those tricky stocking-stuffer ideas for everyone in your family. The tradition of St. Nikolaos actually began in Greece...