How to Plan for a Perfect Birthday Party for Kids at Home: Tips and To Do List!
Arranging Birthday Party At Home!
© Chitrangada Sharan Aug. 2012
All Rights Reserved.
- All of us enjoy being invited to a party or hosting a party.
- We want to celebrate, even the little happiness and keep sweet memories for a lifetime.
- And why not, you get an opportunity to unwind, to socialize, to make new friends and overall to de-stress yourself.
Same is true for the children!
- Birthdays are perhaps the most important days in their calendar, whether it is their own birthday or their friend's birthday.
- The parents being aware of this, make sure to make this the most memorable day for the kids and themselves.
- My kids are all grown up but I remember all the fun and enthusiasm, while planning the fun birthday party for them at home.
- It all used to start much in advance, when they very enthusiastically participated in making the list of delicious food items to be prepared at home or ordered from outside.
- Children love sharing and I remember the large packets of chocolates and snacks they used to distribute in their classes and school assemblies.
- New dress, new shoes, new ideas of decorations and so much more!
- And what to talk of their long - long list of friends and return gifts!
- Those were the days of camera rolls for photography and not the digital images as we have these days.
- I have a precious collection of photographs of each of my children's birthdays.
Let me share some of my precious memories of how I planned these birthday parties at home.
Have you tried arranging Theme Birthday Party for your Kid?
The Check List For Arranging Birthday Party Of Kids At Home:
Here are some tips, if you are planning for your child's birthday party at home, or a hotel, or in a garden.
Make it a grand one!
- First of all make a list of the invitees.
- Discuss with your child also, if he/ she is above 5 years of age.
- If the children being invited are too small, you will have to invite their parents also.
- If the party is only for children, then make sure someone from their family drops them and later picks them up from the party.
- Take their parents phone numbers and address, in any case.
- The invitations would look nice and exciting to the children, if they are handwritten or hand made with colorful designs.
- The invitations should be sent at least 4 to 5 days in advance. The guest also has to prepare to come to the party-buying gifts, choosing party dress etc.
- The venue should be decided, keeping in mind the guest list.
- In my opinion, children parties are best organised at home.
- If you have a big lawn or garden, it is wonderful. You will have to get it cleaned and arranged with chairs, tables etc. on the party day.
- Remember, children need lot of open space, to play, to move around. So, make arrangements accordingly.
- If you are arranging for an indoor party, ensure you choose your most spacious room for that. It will be good to keep the central part vacant.
- Children are a little choosy, when food is concerned. And obviously you want them to eat and enjoy what you serve. So, you have to be a little careful here, in the selection of dishes. Who wants leftovers!
- Your child will be a good guide for you. Keep those items which the children enjoy eating.
- For this special day forget about the nutrition part, which is always there in a mother's mind, while cooking for her children.
Ordering for the Cake:
- This is perhaps the most awaited moment for the parents as well as the children.
- Remember to order in keeping with the number of children or adults invited for the party
- .Make sure it is delivered at the right time, to avoid last minute tensions.
- You on your part have to keep the cake table ready for its arrival.
Grocery and Decorations:
- Make a list of of the items required and do your shopping at least two days in advance.
- Enough number of cutlery, plates, napkins, tablecloths, towels etc. should also be arranged.
- Even if you have them at home. they should be assembled beforehand.
- Decoration items, such as balloons, colored papers, birthday caps, toys, return gifts etc. should also be listed and arranged.
- Make a 'TO DO LIST' and You can tick mark, yes, for those items, which you have arranged.
- You would obviously want to cherish the memories of your child's special day.
- For that remember to charge your cameras, arrange for extra memory cards and batteries if required.
*Today is Your Birthday and it marks an extra turning point in your years because it will be filled with prosperity and success, Happy Birthday to You!
*One, two, three, four, five;
Five candles on your cake;
Blow them out and make your wishes;
And we send you birthday kisses.
Have a Happy Birthday!
Do you prefer arranging birthday party for kids--
Fun activities and games For Birthday Parties:
- Children have loads of energy. So, you have to keep them busy--busy in activities.
Pare plan the activities, keeping the age groups in view.
- Have some music of their choice. You may not like noise, but children love it.
- You can arrange for some games, with which they are familiar.
- You can even arrange for some puppet show or magic show.
- Keep one to two hours for the activity.
Everything may not go as you have planned. Do not be upset about that.
What matters is that everyone should enjoy and have fun and remember the occasion with a smile on their faces.
Let them do what they want;
Play, dance or even make noise;
Enjoy to the fullest with the kids;
And don't worry about tidiness or cleanliness.
© Chitrangada Sharan 30th Aug. 2012
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
Arrange Birthday Party At Home
Enjoy the Happy Birthday Song, Source: You tube
Simple cake recipe, source: You tube
Buy Electric Oven from Amazon
Some recipes that you can prepare on your Kid's Birthday by Chitrangada Sharan
- Easy, Yummy Dessert Ideas : How To Cook Caramel Cust...
Desserts are delicately made with lingering flavour which last as a sweet memory for a long time.There is no end to creating extraordinary desserts with imagination. Try this Caramel Custard dessert!
- How To Make Sweet Shakarpare : The Indian Sweet For ...
It is true that no Indian festival/Weddings can be complete without sweets. Shakarpara is a must have in Indian weddings, exchanged between the bride and groom's family. Also prepared on Diwali n Holi .
- Leftover Food: Reuse Your Leftover Chicken, Fish An...
Who doesn't have leftovers in the kitchen. With a little imagination, turn them into delicious recipes. Reuse leftovers, Save money, save food! Don't throw away food, as many sleep hungry in this world.
- How To Grill Chicken At Home: Easy Step By Step Wit...
Grilled Chicken, a popular and simple recipe, requires very few ingredients and is healthy and nutritious too. Easy to make at home and best for people on Diet, since it does not require butter or oil.
- Low Calorie, Quick and Easy Indian Dessert Recipe : ...
Cottage cheese or Paneer as it is called in India is a versatile milk product and can be used to prepare many exotic recipes. Here is a low calorie dessert idea, simple, quick, needs few ingredients.
- Popular Indian Dessert : Low Calorie Gaajar Ka Halwa...
An immensely popular Indian dessert, Gajar ka Halwa/ Carrot Delight, tastes delicious if served hot. Here is a low calorie version, cutting down on high calorie but not on taste and nutrition value.
© 2012 Chitrangada Sharan