- Holidays and Celebrations»
How to Make a Big Christmas Star Decoration
The Holiday Season is here
If your dealing with a very tough Christmas time season this year due to the rough economy, well you arrived to the right article. In this article you will learn how to use the most basic of house hold materials to come up with a cool ornament decoration, and cool Christmas Star.
For years many folks have joined together during the wintertime, and with loads of family members to celebrate such a awesome moment of cheer and happiness, to enjoy a moment of living in the true spirit of Christmas. This wasn't only meant to bring an out poring of presents to that of the children of the family, but its also meant to bring the family together.
Most importantly Christmas time is meant and set out to celebrate the birth if Jesus Christ, which indeed has helped to spread the word of the Gospel all across the lands even more, and in a much more happier, gracious and joyous manner then by means of hearing about it all from a pastors or preachers sermon at church, or from any other means.
Christmas has become a sort of universal celebration of gift giving as well amongst most human beings today on earth, and its celebratory practices have been translated into many other languages all across many lands worldwide and by all walks of life. (The only unfortunate fact of today is of its high commercial demands on those who cannot afford gift giving, since things are so pricey & require cash, so some folks make their own gifts to give and those are truly priceless.)
Cool idea of how to create an inexpensive Christmas Star
Ideas and materials you'll need
To start off with you will need to be creative, and since not everyone has access to the same materials at their home, prison cell, or apartment building of residence. Below are some cool suggestions for any and all substitute items required to build yourself a Big Christmas Star.
- Elmer's Glue - most kids have this
- Scissors - can be purchased at any local store for cheap
- White Paper - if you cannot get White then use any color
- Glitter - if you cannot get it don't worry its O.K.
- A Smile - this is imperative to have and make sure to have reserves of it
- Christmas Tree - not everyone will have one, but even fake ones work
How to put the Star together
Placing the material into action takes a great deal of motivation for most folks, and mainly due to them feeling the need to get off of their depression medications, and finally break out a smile.
Don't worry if you cannot afford a Christmas Treethough, that's quite alright as well, all you'll need to do is draw one on the wall instead, with a number two pencil your kid has for grade school. (Make sure not to use crayons, or markers, they don't clean up good at all)
Overly Detailed Procedure:
- First look for a clean table to use if you own one
- Take the paper you have in your possession and place it onto the table
- Grab the scissors
- With your 8 fingers you have left with missing thumbs try to cut the paper
- Each cut should be approximately triangular shaped like the Star of David
- Forgot to mention up above you'll be needing scotch tape
- Begin taping the sides of the triangular shapes to form cones
- From there you can then stuff the cones with the rapping paper
- Over stuffing these turkeys will not plump your tummy
- Think before you leap (Oh wrong tutorial!)
Here's another cool Christmas Star making idea
It's cold out in the North Pole
Christmas Star making : eHow
- How to Make Star Christmas Tree Ornaments | eHow.com
How to Make Star Christmas Tree Ornaments. Who says a Christmas tree should have a star only at the top? You can add color and glimmer to your entire tree with these distinctive star decorations.
- How to Make Christmas Ornament Stars Out of Paper | eHow.com
How to Make Christmas Ornament Stars Out of Paper. As the holidays approach, Christmas-themed crafts are coveted by both children and adults. Sustainable, creative and appropriate for all ages, homemade ornaments make use of unwanted scrap paper -- t
Learning from Youtube videos
There is a much better option that's available for those who don't like to read, and if you made it this far into the hub tutorial on how to make a cool Super Huge Christmas Star, well that only means that you either skimmed your way to the very end, or you actually are competent enough to read the darn thingy!
Oh back to that stinking option, yeah where was I, Youtube is the option folks. If your lucky and can get through all the Gangnam Style parody videos that's crowding its online spaces there today, and around the crying or laughing babies, you just might be able to locate some cool videos like the ones that's been inserted here into this very article, for your viewing pleasure or if you so choose to learn from as well.
Yes, I said Youtube and not eHow, but if you prefer to go the E-Learning route, and to challenge yourself at reading even more juicy relevant instructional information. Then the links provided on the side in light blue highlights are for you.