- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
How to Play a Wet April Fool's Day Prank
April 1st, a day to watch your back and be prepared to expect the unexpected! Whether you choose to participate or not, BE PREPARED!
According to Wikipedia, April Fools' Day is celebrated in many countries on April 1 every year. Sometimes referred to as All Fools' Day, April 1 is not a national holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other.
In this hub, I'm going to share pranks that involve getting someone wet. I suggest picking someone in your house that has access to a change of clothes!
Pee-Your-Pants Funny Prank
You will need:
- kitchen sink
- sweet and innocent person to ask for a cup of water
- Before the victim arrives you will need to rubber band the button in on the dish-sprayer. On the older sinks these retract back into the sink and should be facing the person at the sink.
- Once victim arrives, the sweet and innocent person should ask the victim to fill them a glass of water.
- Victim walks to the sink, turns on the water to fill the glass and GETS SPRAYED IN THE FACE!
Personal Note: Back in 2001, a friend of my husband's briefly lived with us. Being the innocent person he thought me to be, he was not hesitant to get me the glass of water that I asked for. Unfortunately for him, he got sprayed in the face (he he he). He brings that up to this day and we still laugh about it!
- Point shower head out of the shower so when your victim turns the water on they get sprayed.
- Remove shower head and add "treat" of your choice.
- Add a chicken bouillon cube, which of course will make your victim smell like chicken while taking a shower.
- Use a lifesaver, your victim will notice they are sticky after stepping out of the shower. More than likely, they will turn the shower on again to rinse off getting even stickier!
Prank Ideas For Kids to Play On Adults and Siblings
- Fill up your water guns and surprise your victim by blasting them with water.
- Set a bucket on top of the door so when the victim pushes the door open, the bucket of water spills on their head.
- Put a piece of clear tape over the faucet. When your victim turns on the faucet they will be sprayed with water.
- Use food dye to color the water.
I view April Fool's Day as a day to play silly pranks on those around me, all in good fun. My intent is not to hurt them. Please choose your pranks carefully and ENJOY!!!