Matchbox greeting card – How to make matchbox greeting card with easy photo to follow
Christmas is coming, and of course if we hear Christmas the second that came into our mind is gift. Gift wrapping is fun to do and adding your personalize greetings cards to your gift is a good idea.
Match box greeting card is a cool greeting card to add to your gifts this coming holiday. It’s cute, fun, and easy to do. It’s easy as one, two, and three…
- Empty matchbox
- Colored paper
Recycle, reduce, and re-use
Recycle your empty matchbox and turn it into a cool greeting card. Just use your imagination, and the possibilities are endless.
Step by step guide with photo
- Cover your matchbox with the choice of your color paper. Mine I decided to use yellow. Cover the entire matchbox.
2. Cut a long strip of colored paper
3. glue the paper inside the matchbox
4. roll gently the paper and carefully close the matchbox
5. Tie a bow for the finishing touch
Use your imagination, look around you and you might be surprise want you can come up to. Merry Christmas and happy New Year every one.