- Holidays and Celebrations
Messages To Write In A Card On Easter
The Easter holiday brings back many special memories for me. The long, cold, winter has passed and springtime has begun. Springtime flowers like the vivid yellow daffodils that grow around here, begin to bloom and the forsythia begins to flower and bloom, also in a beautiful vibrant, yellow.
The colors are a welcoming sight, compared to the dull or lack of colors associated with Winter. Easter also brings back memories of children dressed in their best or Sunday clothes, as they excitedly get ready to hunt Easter eggs. Easter is truly a wonderful time.
In Christianity, Easter is celebrated in regards to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. When determining the date of Easter it is the first Sunday after the Paschal Full Moon, or the first the full moon on or right after the March equinox.
Here are some Easter card message ideas for anyone to use for an Easter day card that you might send, to your special loved ones, family or friends. Feel free to use any message, in part or full or just as a basic guide to make your own personalized Easter card message.
Basic Easter Card Sayings
- Wishing you a wonderful Easter filled with hope and love.
- Happy Easter! I hope you have a blessed day!
- May your Easter basket be filled joy and peace as well as colored eggs and chocolate!
- May the Easter Bunny make your holiday a Hoppy one!
- Easter Greetings and Best Wishes! Happy Easter!
- May your Easter Holiday be filled with Peace and Love.
- Happy Easter Holiday! Wishing you and your family a joyous Easter.
Christian Easter Messages
- Wishing you a very Happy Easter as you rejoice in the risen Lord.
- Jesus Christ has risen. Have a Blessed Easter Holiday!
Common Verses for Easter Cards
- Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead: 1 Peter 1:3
- Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. Luke 24: 1-3
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16