- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Mother's Day Mimosas
«If you'd prefer a non-alcoholic drink use Sparkling Apple Juice (Chilled) instead.
For other kinds of Mimosa's:
Pineapple Mimosas: Prepare the same way as above, except substitute Pineapple Juice concentrate for the Orange Juice Concentrate.»
- 1-6 Ounce Can of Frozen Limeade Concentrate, (Thawed)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1-12 Ounce Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, (Thawed)
- 6 Cups Pink or Regular Champagne, Chilled
- Strawberry(Optional) Ice Cubes
- In a Large Pitcher combine Limeade Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate and Water. Cover Pitcher and Refrigerate for 2-12 Hours.
- Before Serving add in your Champagne or Substitute. To serve transfer drink to two Large Pitchers.
- For your Strawberry Ice cubes: Using two Ice Cube trays, fill them with small pieces of fresh strawberry (or any other fruit) and water/white Grape juice. Enjoy your Drink! :) And Happy Mother's Day!
|Serving size: 12|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 23 g||8%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 2 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|