New Job Card Messages and Quotes
What would you write in a card to someone who is moving on to a new job? This article has an original collection of wishes, messages, quotes, and sayings that are perfect for anyone who has just gotten a new job.
It’s important to share the joy with them by saying “congratulations” and by wishing them a continued success and a blissful future. If you don’t know what to write or say, check the list below to get you started.
Short New Job Messages for Social Media
You can send or share some of these short messages on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, or any of the social networking sites to congratulate someone getting a new job.
- Congrats on your new job!
- Good luck on your new assignment!
- Nice going.
- We are proud of you. Great job!
- The best is yet to come. Good luck and congratulations!
- You made it to the peak of your career. Congrats!
- Enjoy your new job. Congrats!
- You always strive for excellence. Well done!
- I'm delighted to get to see you assume the new position!
- Sending best wishes for more successes today. Congrats.
- You have a brighter future. Never relent striving for the best.
- Congrats and good luck.
- I wish you a joyous and blissful future.
- I wish you all the best in your new job. Congratulations!
Would You Send a Congratulations Message to Someone Who Is Moving on to a New Job?
Samples of Longer Messages for New Job Card
- You are an exceptional leader who inspires others. You deserve the new position. Please, accept my heartiest congratulations!
- You have been an outstanding and visionary colleague, friend, and mentor. Your new appointment is not only well thought-out but also resoundingly applauded and well-deserved. Congratulations on your new job!
- Congratulations on your new job! This appointment is an assurance that the round pegs fit into the round holes for optimal service delivery. We're proud of you and your achievements.
- It is no doubt that this new assignment will surely acquit you creditably in the discharge of this onerous responsibility to the overall benefit of our dear nation. Accept my best wishes!
- You have been a great boss, leader, astute and focused. You have always displayed exemplary attributes that make you a worthy model. All the best wishes for success in your new career!
- Congratulations on your new job! Boss, we are proud to be associated with you. We wish you more fulfilling years ahead. And may you continue to find success in your new position.
- Loyalty, superior education, professionalism and dedication to duty plus the fear of God brought you this great job. Prayers and God’s protection will lead you to greater success here and beyond. Here’s wishing your heartiest congratulations!
- I note with keen interest your appointment. The appointment did not come as a surprise to me. You have struggled relentlessly over the years, you really deserve it. Congrats!
- I am too sure that you will not fail in your challenging assignment; I will be consistent and persistent in assisting you with prayers. Congratulations and best of luck on your career progression!
- Congratulations on your new job! You are an uncommon gift to mankind and your laudable achievements made you occupy this great position. Accept my best wishes for success today!
- Your life is worthy of emulation and we are proud to be associated with an industrious colleague like you. I wish you God’s guidance, wisdom and best of luck in this position. Congratulations on your new position!
- Your diligence, experience, and intellectual prowess are valuable assets needed at this critical moment. Accept my heartiest congratulations on your new appointment!
- Your well-deserved elevation to higher office has come with a lot of emotions, considering your legacy of hard work, dedication, diligence and proficiency to work. I wish you best of luck!
- Heartiest congratulations on your new position! This is indeed due to your wealth of experience and antecedents as a man of substance. I pray God guide and direct you to succeed in your new assignment. Enjoy your new status to the fullest!
- Achievers, inventive, productive, cheerful, generous, industrious, devoted, thoughtful, and proactive are few of your positive qualities that continue to inspire me. Who else could it have been? Congratulations and best of luck on your new assignment!
- Given your experience and antecedents, I have no doubt that your job is well merited.
- May you deliver glowingly in this new assignment as you bring your wealth of experience and knowledge! I wish you all the best of luck in your new position.
- This position attests to your strong character, discipline, and hard work. I am proud of the honor your continued progress has brought. Congratulations on your new job!
Inspirational Quotes for Someone Getting a New Job
- "Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last." ― Anonymous
- "To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth." ― Pearl S. Buck
- "Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves." ― Dale Carnegie
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” ― Mark Twain
- "Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work." ― John G. Pollard
- "A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" ― Louis Nizer
"By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day." ― Robert Frost
- “Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.” ― Anonymous
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” ― Oscar Wilde
What is your Best Alternative Way to Say Congratulations?
This article is an opportunity to write something appealing. Remember to bookmark this list should in case you need to revisit it again, and when searching for new job congratulations messages and some nice clever quotes to write in a card.
© 2011 Oyewole Folarin