- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Best New Year's Eve Getaway Suggestions
New Year's Eve Celebration
Aside from family gatherings at home or just around the neighborhood party venues, why not have it somewhere else, somewhere fascinating! Bring your family, friends and or someone special. If you don’t have any, no worries, most of the places all around the world celebrates the new year’s eve with parties wherein you’ll get a chance to meet someone interesting otherwise new friends to welcome the coming year. Plan ahead to make it happen, and get excited to pack your bags for a delightful getaway!
Like I said, planning is a key for a well-spent vacation for New Year’s Day. You have to make sure that you research first before you pick up and book for a flight. And it wouldn’t hurt if you will look for best New Year trip deals, if there is. If it’s extravagant fireworks you want and your companions for New Year’s Eve, here’s the top list to visit:
Top 5 New Year’s Eve Destinations
Do you want to know what are the best and most-picked destination when it comes to spending New Year’s Eve? Here’s the top-5 list I will suggest.
1. Tokyo, Japan. Venues are in Sakurabashi and Komagatabashi Bridge where the excited crowds are ready to be astonished. Best spot would be along Sumida Riverfor your viewing pleasure. Moreover, aside from the spectacle of dazzling colors in the sky, Japans rich culture can somewhat be an additional surprise for the natives and tourist.
2. Sydney, Australia. Over millions gathered in Sydney Harbour for the most awaited fireworks display each year. Adding to the show is the Harbour of lights parade that features illuminated boats. Much more, they are environmentally friendly.
3. Singapore. Singaporeans much awaited year end happening and tourist favorite destination for the New Year countdown. Witness the marvelous fireworks at Mandila Bay. As part of their tradition, this event is well prepared and made to entertain the rest of the world, rest assured that your stopover can’t be wasted.
4. Portugal. Madeira, at Funchal Bay, in particular sets the hundreds shots fireworks in Portugal skies. A must to individuals that loves tonnes of pyro techniques. Aside from Madeira, some places of Portugal shares the same event like Albufeira, Porto and Lisbon. Have it either way, and be mesmerized.
5. Dubai. Definitely at the Burj, Khalifa for your eyes pleasure. The highest man made structure in world, takes place of Dubai’s displays its extraordinary fireworks show. Do not just witness it viewing in television, see it for yourself!
More on the cities similar to this:
- Abu Dhabi
Romantic New Year Getaways for Couples
For lovers that choose the New Year to visit some places and welcomes the coming year with all the love in the world. Isn’t it sweet to utter your best New Year wishes to your believed partner while looking at the scenic view of fireworks? I highly suggest the following romantic Places for you couples out there as follows:
1. Venice. The dreamy city, built for coziness and passion. With its priceless Grand Canal scenery, while witnessing the fireworks with your love one while tasting wine is surely romantic. Plus the Kisses at New Year’s Eve , what else can you ask for.
2. Prague. A city that offers entertainment to its natives and visitors. For lovers, river cruising with a breath taking backdrop that includes Prague castle, Old Town and Charles Bridge while sharing champing and watching the skyline with its impressive fireworks display is a great way of embracing tenderly the New Year with someone you love, is the sweetest!
3. Vienna. Among all the events the city can offer as well as the comfort it brings with their finest hotel and exciting boat trips. Be in the mood of romance while on train with its luxuries that your partner can appreciate. Watching the fireworks while on the move makes it more interesting.
For more romantic sites for New Year’s Eve, here’s more:
Budget-Friendly New Year Getaways
For budget concerns, this may help. The following places are also the most visited cities among various journeys end previously mention. There are some alternative destinations that offer fewer expenses. Some may even give you best holiday travel deals. Please refer to the list below:
- Reykjavik instead of Amsterdam
- Toronto : New York
- Valparaiso : Rio de Janeiro
- Nashville : New Orleans
- Portland : San Francisco
- Punta del Este : Las Vegas
- Honolulu : Sydney
- Juan Puerto Rico : Miami
But wait, I still have more to offer for your NYE desires. Have it on sail by the finest NYE cruises made available from several cities worldwide.
So you want to spend your New Year’s Eve in Sydney? Let me give you some suggestions in where the best spot to go to and have the best view of parting years. They have the following cruises for your NYE sailing treat
- Sydney 2000 Sky Deck NYE Dinner
- Sydney 2000 Club Deck NYE Dinner
- Sydney 2000 Show Deck NYE Dinner
- Matilda 3 NYE Cocktails
- Rocket NYE BYO Fireworks.
In United Kingdom, you can enjoy the wonderful midnight of changing years in these places. Some of these tourists spots give you the best place where you can celebrate the New Year with so much fun and excitement.
- Queen Mary 2
- Queen Victoria
- Queen Elizabeth
- Marco Polo
In Miami, there are certain places where you can go to and enjoy the celebration of New Year. Here are some of the best sports that I suggest:
- Bayside Blaster
- Island Lady
- Biscayne Lady
- Island Queen
Skyscraper skyline is one of the best destination if you want to spend a new year’s eve in a special treat. You can view a brilliant and fantastic scene of fireworks in this spot. You can definitely enjoy the scenic view of the new year celebration.
There you go; I hope all of these are supportive to your travel needs. An advice before you leave is to get familiar details regarding the city and of course it is much better if u have a friend that resides from your preferred venue. Or you can get the directories of some police stations, hospitals and alike in case of emergency. Let me wish you a safe and unforgettable experience. Advance Happy New Year!