- Holidays and Celebrations
Party Themes - Dr. Seuss
Oh the fun we’ll have! Silly rhymes about hopping on pop and counting fish are the basis for this fun birthday theme for your little one.
Recommended for: Ages 1-3
Idea 1 - Cut out Cat in the Hat shaped hats out of white card stock and use red construction paper to make the stripes. On the back write the party details.
Idea 2 - Mail two paper fish to your guests, one red one with the party info and one blue one to send back as an RSVP.
- Hang yellow, white, red and light blue streamers around the room
- Have name tags for all of the guests that read “________ I am”
- From a teacher supply store find cut outs of Dr. Seuss characters
Games and Activities
For the little ones
- Many of your guests might be too young to play organized games but have coloring pages for them and a place to play. Also have a handful of Dr. Seuss books that a grown up or big kid can read to them.
- For your guests that are a little bigger read them the Lorax and then give them pots and seeds so they can plant something and help the environment
Fox in Sox
- Invite your guests to wear their silliest socks
- A tall round cake decorated to look like the Cat’s Hat
- Green eggs and Ham - for the green eggs make deviled eggs but add food collaring to make the yoke green.
- Yertle’s Turtles (the candy made from pecans, caramel and chocolate.)
- Pink Ink Yink Drink (pink lemonade)
- Goldfish (from the Cat in the Hat)
- A copy of a Dr. Seuss Book
- A stuffed animal of a Dr. Seuss character
Other Party Ideas
- Party Themes - Eloise at the Plaza
Eloise LOVES, LOVES, LOVES birthdays. For a “Rawther” delightful party think pink, think fun, think Eloise. If your little girl is a fan of the little girl who lives in the plaza hotel bring the plaza to you with these fun party tips.
- Party Themes - The Very Hungry Caterpillar
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a classic children's book by Eric Carle about a caterpillars week and everything he eats before transforming into a butterfly. Children love it because of the wonderful art work while parents and teachers love the was t