Pineapple and berry white wine cocktail
I am under the age of twenty. I have never had this drink before, but one of my housemates has and gave me the website. She said it is very tasty and great to look at a party!
I wanted to share this with you. I do not take credit for making this. I found this at:
Also, the recipe is for only 1 glass.
- 6 Oz. Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 Oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Oz. Pineapple Rum
- 2 Lemon Wedges
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Decorating Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Blue Decorating Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Pineapple Stars (or Chunks)
- On a small plate, combine all three sugars. Run a lemon wedge along the rim of a glass, then dip rim into sugar. Carefully fill glass with ice.
- Pour sauvignon blanc, pineapple juice and rum into the glass. Squeeze remaining lemon wedge into cocktail and stir to combine.
- Add raspberries, blueberries and pineapple.
- Note: The fruit will soak up the cocktail flavors, so be sure to eat it up when your drink is gone.