Plastic Coconut Cups - Coconut Party Cups - Tropical Party Cups
Coconut Cups on Amazon.com
Coconut Cups - The Perfect Accessory For Your Next Luau Party!
Coconut party cups are by far one of the most important aspects of planning your next luau party! Whether it's poolside (inside or outside, summer or winter), your guests are sure to feel like they're sipping on a tropical cocktail in Hawaii with a fun, tropical coconut party cup in hand.
There are many different varieties of coconut cups to choose from, from colored plastic versions to plastic 'real' looking coconut cups. Or if you have the time, know-how and coconuts, you could make a bunch of real, fresh coconut bowls.
Beverages for Coconut Party Cups
Pina coladas are the most traditional beverage of choice to serve in coconut party cups. If you're planning a party for kids, you can easily make a non-alcoholic version by simply leaving out the rum. Buying pina-colada mix (whether in powder or liquid form) is a quick and easy way to serve pina coladas at your luau party. Other fun beverages to serve:
- Various sodas
- Juice cocktails
- Margaritas (real or non-alcoholic)
- Daiquiris (real or non-alcoholic)
- Coconut water
- Coconut milk
- Sparkling juice
Coconut Party Cups as Party Favors
In addition to delighting your guests upon arrival with a cold, icy cocktail served in a coconut cup, make sure to let your guests know that they are welcome to bring their coconuts home at the end of the party as a fun party favor!
Party favors that can be used throughout the duration of your party and that are available to take home really help you get your money's worth.
Lastly, if you're not too keen on serving drinks in plastic coconut cups, they also make fantastic holders for party favors such as faux Hawaiian flowers, candy, stickers, etc. Get creative with your luau theme!
Creating a Fun Luau/Hawaiian Environment For Your Party!
Here are some fun ideas for your next Luau/Hawaiian themed party:
- Play authentic Hawaiian music to get guests in a tropical mood.
- Distribute a few Hawaiian leis (flower necklaces) to guests upon arrival.
- Plan a Hawaiian t-shirt contest ahead of time - tell your guests to come dressed in luau attire.
- Colored Christmas lights are a great way to add a fun, festive ambiance to your luau party.
- Tiki torch lights can be found at your local home improvement store. Not only do they provide some light, they also can help deter unwanted guests (mosquitoes!)
- Serve pineapple cake cupcakes with pineapples, palm trees, flip flops and other beach themed decorations drawn in colored icing on top!
- Make your own 'Hawaiian Punch' - Fruit punch, ginger ale, ice and fresh pineapple slices. Yum!
- Keep a look out for various products that have pineapples, pink flamingos, tikis, etc. to create a fun décor and atmosphere for your party.