Romantic Christmas Card Greetings and More!
Shower your spouse with words of love and affection this Christmas with these simple Christmas card greetings for couples. You'll also find tips and suggestions for Christmas date night ideas, homemade Christmas gifts and other special things you can do to make this Christmas magically romantic.
Romantic Christmas Card Greetings
Christmas is a time of joy and happiness. When I am with you, every day is like Christmas. Santa couldn't have brought me a better present than the love that we share.
All I want this Christmas is you. I've already told Santa that nothing else will do!
How could I possibly ask for anything more that to wake up with you on Christmas morning? Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest person alive.
At this magical time of year, one flame burns brighter than all the others: my love for you!
How lucky are we to have each other this Christmas?
I've been way too naughty this year to deserve someone as special as you. You are a Christmas wish come true!
Because of you, our home is as sweet and yummy as a gingerbread house!
How will you express feelings to your significant other this Christmas?
Contemporary Christmas Love Songs for Couples
These are some of the top holiday hits for creating a romantic mood at Christmastime!
- All I Want for Christmas Is You sung by Mariah Carey
- I'll Be Home for Christmas sung by Michael Buble
- It's Christmas, Baby Please Come Home sung by U2
- Merry Christmas, Baby by Bruce Springsteen
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus by The Ronettes
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow sung by Frank Sinatra
- Santa Baby sung by Eartha Kitt
- You Make It Feel Like Christmas by Neil Diamond
Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.— Pindar
Snuggle Up and Watch a Romantic Movie with Your Sweetie this Christmas!
Which of these romantic Christmas movies is your favorite?
10 Romantic Christmas Date Ideas for Couples
- Sip hot chocolate by a crackling fire.
- Go ice skating. Hold hands. Fall into each others’ arms. Laugh.
- If it’s snowing, build his and hers snowmen.
- Bake cheeky Christmas cookies in naughty shapes.
- Give him a peppermint scrub foot massage.
- Load the car up with cozy blankets and head to the drive-in theater for some cuddle time.
- Make breakfast in bed for your spouse.
- Reminisce about your first Christmas together. Talk about how far you have come as a couple.
- Take a drive to see some holiday light displays.
- Spend time together volunteering to help those in need during Christmas.
Here are few other things you can do to make the holidays feel even more romantic:
- Turn off the gadgets. No phones. No TV. No email. If you want to show your spouse how much she means to you, the gift of your undivided attention is priceless!
- Give up a social gathering and stay in for the night. Consider turning down an invitation to a social event that you and your spouse never enjoy going to but always feel obligated to attend. Cuddle up for a quiet night and spend some one-on-one time together.
- Trade places for a day and swap chores. For example, if she always does the Christmas gift shopping, offer to do some of it for her.
Do you and your spouse set a budget for how much to spend on gifts for each other?
© 2014 Sadie Holloway