Simple Ideas for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day Ideas for Kids
- Throw a Valentine's Day tea party.
- Make home made Valentine's using card stock and stamps.
- Make paper chains to decorate the house by alternating pink and red pieces of construction paper.
- Make a bottle cap locket.
- Make crayon hearts and attach them to paper to make a unique Valentine's card.
Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts
- Make homemade fudge and decorate each piece with a conversation heart. Package in a candy box and tie with a fancy ribbon.
- Fill a mason jar with Valentine's Day candy and top with a piece of pink or red fabric.
- Using a hot glue gun, decorate a glass votive holder with ribbon, hearts and/or small jewels; fill with a pink or red candle.
- Make your favorite "Mix in a Jar" and decorate with Valentine's ribbon or fabric.
- Make a Valentine's candy wreath using the instructions on the video below.