- Holidays and Celebrations
Snowman Sayings and Cookie Recipe
- A snowman is the perfect man. He's well rounded and comes with a broom.
- Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled.
- Old snowmen never die, they just melt away.
- Wearing white is always appropriate.
- Snowmen keep cool heads.
- In the meadow we can build a snowman...
- Some people are worth melting for.
- Whenever a snowman melts away a snow angel is added to heaven that day.
- Cold twigs, warm heart.
- I love snowy days, frosty nights and warm hearts.
- There's no business like snow business.
- It's ok if you are a little bottom heavy.
- My heart belongs to Frosty.
- Home is where the snow falls.
- Snow kids are a chip off the old block.
- Snowman's prayer. Please freese. Amen.
- Chillin' with my Peeps.
- There's no man like a snowman.
- A carrot and some coal, to make a winter friend, add snow.
- A snowman is love and laughter all rolled up in one.
- Made in the snow by the warmth of young hearts.
- Starlight, star bright, please don't let me melt tonight.
- Snowmen are't forever but their memories are.
- Fat snowmen last longer.
- Starlight, star bright, protect our snowman overnight.
- I grow in snow.Snowman collectors are a little bit flaky.
- Party til you melt.
1 container of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup flour
miniature chololate chip
candy coated chocolate candies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Break cookie dough into chunks. Sprinkle flour onto chunks, join chunks and knead until dough is fairly stiff and there are no visible streaks of flour.
Divide in half and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
Shape into 1 1/2" balls. Roll each ball into a 10" ropeand place on ungreased baking sheet.
Beginning with top, roll dough into a coil for the head using about 1/3 of the dough rope.
Starting at the other end, coil into a larger sircle for body.
Decorate you snowmen. Cut gum drops into hat shapes. Make eyes and nose out of mini chocolate ships. The candy coated chocolate candies will be the buttons. Cut gum drops into small slivers for the mouth.
Freeze snowmen on cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
Remove from cookie sheets, dip in sugar, and place thinly sliced fruit roll=ups around neck as a scarf.
I just have to share this with you. I found a website that has a recipe for snowman's soup. I also includes a craft project. On this site you will find a selection of free tags and poems that you can print and use.
These made adorable little gifts. You just have to visit this website, you will love this project and the tags and poems are adorable.
For a great gift in a jar recipe for Snowman's soup you can visit the following website.
- No matter how abandoned and alone we feel, somehow, somewhere, someone knows and cares. - Mary L. Miller
- Snowflakes are one of earth's most fragile thing but look what they can do when they stick together. - Unknown
- Snowmen are the best kind of men, when you get tired of them you can just turn up the heat. - Unknown
- The first fall of snow is not only an event, it's a magical event. - J.B. Priestley
- 49 Amazing Snowman Craft Ideas
35+ snowman crafts ideas for kids, preschoolers and adults. Homemade snowman crafts to make and sell. Fun and easy snowman projects, patterns. How to make snowmen using clay, paper, felt. Snowman art.
- Homemade Melted Snowman Soup Gifts For Kids And Grow...
Warm up this winter with a delicious mug of melted snowman soup. I promise no real snowmen were harmed in the making of these treats! Hot chocolate, candies and marshmallows wrapped up in a cute bag.
- Snowman Soup
You can print this photo and use it as a label for your Snowman Soup. Here's a really neat ideal that people really seem to love and I'm sure your kids or grand kids will love it to. Its a fun holiday ideal called Snowman Soup. I know a lot of the...
- How to Make a Snowman Cake: an easy, fun Christmas c...
Use two round cake pans and a loaf pan to make an easy snowman-shaped cake. It's simple to make, and your kids will have tons of fun decorating it.
- Snowman Poop Poem
Here's a quick and easy gag gift to make for your friends, family, coworkers, or anyone who has been on your Naughty list this year (or even those who've been Nice!). It's easy and fun. And kids love it! ...
I made myself a snowball,
As perfect as can be,
I thought I'd keep it as a pet,
And let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas
And a pillow for it's head,
Then last night it ran away
But first it wet the bed.