- Holidays and Celebrations»
- UK Holidays
St. Patrick's Day Fun for Kids
Why not create an entire day of themed fun for your next St. Patrick's Day. Here are some ideas to get you started.
A St. Patrick's Day Breakfast
Start the day by making something fun for breakfast. Try one of the following ideas:
- Top o’ the Morning Lucky Charms® Pancakes Recipe from Betty Crocker
Green pancakes topped with whipped cream and lucky charms marshmallows.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to eggs before beating and scramble as usual.
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to milk and then pour over a bowl of lucky charms.
- Key Lime Pie flavored yogurt served with green grapes, green apple or kiwi fruit.
- Prepare instant oatmeal and decorate with green sprinkles.
Keep the Fun Going at Lunch
- Make their favorite sandwich and cut it with a shamrock cookie cutter. Serve with celery, green apple wedges or green goldfish crackers. Finish it off with some chocolate coins.
- Cucumber slices and celery dipped in Kraft Green Goddess Dressing.
- Pot o’ Gold Chex® Mix Recipe from Betty Crocker
Green candies and Lucky Charms make this quick and easy Chex mix a great treat for St. Patrick's Day.
- St. Patrick's Day Popcorn Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
Green food coloring is all you need to add to this candy corn recipe to make it a festive snack.
- Green Smoothie Recipe
This green smoothie is a vitamin-rich treat that kids will love!