Top Hotels & Luxury Resorts in the Philippines
As more travelers visits the Philippine islands each year, the hotel and resort industry is trying to bank from this ever growing opportunity and contribute to the tourism industry - as one of the driving force behind the country’s economic resurgence the past few years.
Top on our list is the Amanpulo Resort - a secluded private island paradise located in the northern part of Cuyo islands in the province of Palawan, Philippines. This island resort is a top favourite among the who’s who of today’s pop culture, politics and the business world. Visitors always find this resort as a toast of paradise and elegantly beautiful. It is the ideal island to spend the holiday away from the crowd enjoying the sun and the crystal clear waters while cocooned in privacy. World renowned celebrities such as Robert De Niro and Mariah Carey are just some of Amanpulo’s recent guests.
Rate range from US$1150 - US$5500, you may check the latest rates here
Next on our list is the Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa at Boracay Island - known to be the best honeymoon destination and has become a choice of grandeur travelers visiting this island paradise in the Visayas.
At third place is Makati Shangri-La Hotel which is located at the hub of the country’s financial district, Makati City. Tripadvisorraves about it on its review “It is a great hotel in Manila, with superb service, and some investments to do for keeping up. Hard to fault this excellent hotel”
Top Hotels in Manila
More hotels from Metro Manila are included in the top hotels in the Philippines list. These are the The Manila Hotel & Manila Marriote Hotel - a favourite among business travelers and also its close vicinity at the international airport. The Peninsula Manila in Makati is another top choice for business travellers. Other includes Pan Pacific, Traders Hotel and the Bayleaf Hotel all located in City of Manila. Edsa Shangri-La in Mandaluyong also continues to carry the flying colors of the Shangri-La hotel brand and the hip Cocoon Boutique Hotel in Quezon City brings added flair to the list with its eye popping post-modern design.
Cebu's Best Luxury Hotel
Plantation Bay Resort & Spa
Top on my list for a luxury stay in Cebu is the Plantation Bay Resort & Spa. It is a resort with a class of its own. Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the beauty and elegance of colonial-plantation design. Relax and stay away from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels a paradise. Discover a refreshingly different side of life.
A string of hotels in located in and around Cebu City occupies the four to six places in the list: Radisson Blue Hotel, Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa in LapuLapu, Cebu and Pulchra helps put Cebu in the radar of both local and foreign visitors by constantly offering world-class services and hospitality as well as great accommodations which makes the stay of vacationers a truly memorable experience.
Best Hotel & Resort in Philippines - Take Your Pick
- Philippine Travel Guide and General Tips
This is a concise information about the country. A simple travel guide with general tips about the Philippines. We mentioned about getting the travel visa and common Filipino culture.
- 7 Natural Wonders...of the Philippines
Thinking of visiting the Philippines? Why not read this hub to find out some of the beautiful places that you can go to when you visit the writer's country.
Other Top Hotels & Resorts in Philippines
Amorita resort in Panglao Island and Peacock Garden in Baclayon represents Bohol, helping the province achieve high tourist arrivals last year.
The rest of the hotels listed at the top that are located at El Nido, Palawan and Boracay are:
- El Nido Resorts, Miniloc Island in Palawan - is the perfect holiday destination for the local and foreign tourist you simply want to have fun during summer and the rest of the year. The resort is tucked in a beautiful cove with a backdrop of sheer limestone cliffs. Reminiscent of a coastal village, Miniloc Island’s beauty and charm is enhanced by its crystal clear waters teeming with abundance of vibrant marine life.
- Discovery Shores, Boracay - A modern first class tropical resort that is famous for its unparalleled service and excellence. Discovery Shores is among the favorites among local and foreign tourist alike. It has a luxurious beachfront that is second to none, it has all the features of a first class resort including swimming pool, sauna/steam room, spa, lounge, restaurant, business center, and gym; and luxurious room amenities such as a DVD player & component system, LCD cable TV, down pillows, and a refrigerated private bar.
- Monaco Suites de Boracay - A large private luxury villa on Bulabog Beach with an exclusive beach area. The Villas are located on a quiet garden mountain-side, at the southern end of Bulabog with a stunning view. Monaco Suites surround a large dolphin-shaped infinity swimming pool, a full restaurant clubhouse, outdoor Jacuzzi and bar. The Suites all have ocean view balconies, high-end furnishings, and cater to the traveler that demands luxury and class in paradise.
- El Nido Resorts, Lagen Island - is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a private and tranquil island. Situated within a vast and lush forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, in El Nido, Northern Palawan, The resort offers a magnificent view of Bacuit Bay and the El Nido sunset. The surrounding forest and the breathtaking limestone cliffs are natural attractions that also serve as a sanctuary for a diverse variety of birds and mammals. Here, guests can observe and delight in wildlife flourishing in their natural habitat.
These are the top hotels in the Philippines as based from the ratings given by travelers who uses the Tripadvisor website and is a clear indication of visitor’s personal experiences in staying at these hotels. You may also visit my site to find list of popular hotels, resorts, b&b's from the Philippines