Thank You Messages for Teachers
Great Teacher Quote
Why Thank a Teacher?
Teachers do much more than just teach. They put up with a lot from students, parents, and administrators. And somehow, someway, some teachers are able to do things for their students that go way beyond the call of duty.
Good teachers increase their students' knowledge and understanding, and they motive and inspire. Sometimes it's difficult to put into words how a teacher has touched your life, so look through these examples and create your sincere teacher thank you card message or note.
Thank You Messages for Teachers
- You are a teacher I know will remain in my memory years from you, and I will have fond memories of your class.
- If all teachers could do what you do, ignorance would be wiped out across the world.
- Teacher is your title, but your work is much more complex.
- Learning from you has been a pleasure.
- If you were one of the x-men, your super power would be teaching.
- You are a miracle worker. You have motivated me to learn like no other has ever done before.
- You are half genius, half entertainer, and half motivational speaker. But you aren't my math teacher.
- Thanks for making things relevant to me so that I wanted to learn what you had to teach me.
- You taught me how to be a good student, and those skills will serve me in all other classes in the future.
- I admire you not just as a teacher but as a successful and wise person. I consider you a great mentor.
Thank You Note for a Challenging Teacher
When you have a challenging teacher that pushes you to give your best, a sense of gratitude may appear as you end the class and realize that you are now a better person. Here is an example of a thank you note for a teacher who has challenged you.
"When I began your class, I knew that I would be challenged. The way that you have pushed me to give my best work has produced personal growth. I will forever be changed in my expectations of my own work and capabilities. I will no longer let excuses or doubt keep me from learning or doing anything. Thanks for improving my confidence."
Thank You Note for an Inspiring Teacher
Some teachers go above and beyond to inspire their students. These teachers need encouragement and inspiration to continue the great work they do. Write your teacher a nice thank you note for inspiring you, and use this as an example.
"You are not just a good teacher. You are an amazing teacher. You inspired me to learn even outside the classroom and to make a difference. You connected what you taught to me in a way that made me care. You motivated me to be the best student and person I can be."
Thank You Note for a Coach
Coaches are sometimes teachers too, but they always serve the role of teaching you and inspiring you in a sport just as a teacher does for a class. Coaches put in long extra hours to train you to give your best, so thank a coach for the investment of time.
"Thanks for bringing out the best in me. You pushed me and taught me so much that I was able to see a lot of improvement. I have learned valuable lessons that I could not learn in a classroom. I appreciate the time and energy you have invested for me."
End of Year Thank You Note
A great time to thank a teacher is at the end of the class session. This could be either the end of the semester or the end of the year. Share something specific that you appreciate illustrated by details or a story.
"Of all the classes I am ending, I will miss your class the most. I will remember all the fun things you did to help us be interested in class. When you ate a piece of chalk to teach us about the importance of calcium in our diet, I cracked up. Thanks for being a fun teacher."
Ways Teachers Help
How did your teacher help you?
Many More Examples of Thank You Messages
- Thank You Messages: What to Write in a Card
Use these thank you card messages to help you with wording for your card. Expressing your gratitude and saying thanks can be difficult. Edit these to fit your situation.