- Holidays and Celebrations
Thank-You Notes for Preschool or Kindergarten Teachers
Are you feeling the strong desire to write a heartfelt thank you note or letter to teachers at your child’s preschool or kindergarten? Don’t wait until the end of the year or a thanksgiving day before showing your gratitude for their hard work, dedication, and passion for early childhood education.
These thank you notes and appreciation messages below will get you inspired to write your own personalized card or letter.
Sample Messages for Your Son or Daughter's Teacher
Heartfelt Thank-You Words and Appreciation Messages
- Thank you for caring for my child each and every day. I’ll never forget the difference you have made in [her/his] life.
- Thanks so much for being very passionate about teaching young children. I cannot thank you enough for your influence in my child’s growth and success.
- I’m so excited to find someone who is giving my children the best care that they deserve. Thanks for being so kind and caring.
- I feel extremely grateful to have you as my child’s early childhood education teacher. Thanks for your patience and for the quality care each and every day.
- When it comes to skillful early childhood educator, you’re the best!
- I’m so grateful to you for your patience, enthusiasm, and passion for our children. I really appreciate your hard work.
- It’s a great joy for me today to say a big thank you to all those who have contributed significantly to my child’s growth and her/his curiosity for learning. I value your job so much!
- We adore you so much and appreciate all your care and commitment to our child’s education.
- You never fail in your job to make my [daughter/son] feel comfortable and happy going to school. Thanks so much for your hard work!
- This thank you card is a small token and a means to express our appreciation for the affection, care, and support you have shown to our precious baby [girl/son].
- It means the world to me to have you as my child’s tutor. You are an important part of my life.
- I’m deeply grateful to have someone like you watch my child’s growth and emotional wellbeing. Thank you again for making me to feel comfortable at work, and for comforting my child while I’m away.
Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.— Aristotle
Additional Messages from Parents
- I was a bit nervous leaving my [son/daughter] with a stranger. But in the end, you proved yourself as an experienced caregiver that one could rely on. Thank you for loving my child as much as I do. You’re a talented and energetic teacher!
- Thanks for being a hero to working parents!
- I have no doubt that my [daughter/son] would perform wonderfully well in elementary school because you’ve given them all they’ll need to succeed in their future endeavor. Thank you for giving them a wonderful start in their learning journey.
- If anyone deserve honor for my child’s growth and success, no one else but you. You’re the most important person in the world. Thanks so much!
- Thank you for always making my [daughter/son] to feel special, loved, and cared for. I’m more than blessed to have you as her/his early childhood education teacher.
- You’re a blessing not only to toddlers, but to most working parents. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
- You cannot imagine how much comfort your support has given me while being separated from my son/daughter for hours. Thanks for giving me peace of mind while I’m away!
- Having you as my child’s teacher is my greatest accomplishment in life. She/he now dresses up on her/his own and talks about how she/he enjoyed swinging on your swings. Thank you for being there for my family!
- Thanks so much for making my [son/daughter] feel entertained, loved, and special. I cannot thank you enough for all your commitment towards her/his academic progress.
- I was extremely excited to see my child reciting the American national anthem. She/he has learned so much from you. Thank you for your teaching, hard work, and dedication!
- Thank you for making my day stress-free and for caring for my child while I’m away. You don’t know how much your service means to me. Thanks so much!
- Thank you for taking note of the things that my baby would need to facilitate her/his interest in learning and for reporting to me her/his progress each day at school. You’re the best.
- I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for helping me to teach my child some basic social skills [he/she] would need in kindergarten. I cannot thank you enough for your help.
- Thank you for preparing my child for a better future. He can now identify some alphabets and numbers, and we can see him growing into a matured independent individual academically and socially.
- Thank you for paying close attention to my child’s emotional problems and for bringing them to my notice.
- Thanks for teaching my precious baby [girl/boy] how to write with a pencil, take turns, and wash hands after using the restroom.
- Thank you for helping my children to explore new ways of doing things and be able to stand on their own. You’re such a wonderful person!
- You’ve been very helpful to my child. My [son/daughter] now teaches her younger brother alphabets A, B, and C perfectly. What an interesting experience!
- Thank you for teaching my [daughter/son] art and craft work. She/he enjoys painting and can hold a pencil perfectly.
- I’d like to give you the honor you deserve for guiding my child and for making your class a comfortable place for him/her to learn and grow into adulthood.
- Thank you for being his/her guide, and for being cheerful to him/her. Thanks for everything that you do.
Sample Letters from Parents
Sample Letter # 1
Dear [Name of Teacher],
I’d like to say a big thank you to you and your staff for all your patience, hard work, dedication, and for being passionate about early childhood education. Thank you for helping [name of your child] finding it easy and fun learning basic vocabulary and numeracy.
I’m so excited for the wonderful training and quality care my [daughter/son] is getting from you. She/he’s always full of happiness going to school and talks more about her/his amazing teachers and friends at school when she/he comes home. Thanks for setting my mind at ease while I’m away, and thank you for everything that you do for my baby [boy/girl] each and every day. You’re the best!
Sample Letter # 2
Dear [Name of Teacher]
Let me use this medium to sincerely thank you for taking good care of my child. I cannot thank you enough for your hard work, patience, and for proving everything needed for them to enjoy learning.
The kindergarten math concepts are working pretty well, and that I noticed in him because of his/her too much questioning about my measuring cups in the kitchen. The rhyming books, preschool rhymes, and poems are all helpful to my child in her vocabulary and expression.
Thank you for giving her/him a sense of belonging in the classroom, and for encouraging her/him to be an independent individual. She/he’s no more relying on me to dress up for school. I so much appreciate your enthusiasm and passion for children, and for giving them comfort when they’re crying. Thank you for everything that you do.
© 2017 Oyewole Folarin