Thank-You Message for Parents on Graduation Day
Graduation "Thank-You Messages" for Mom and Dad
How do you express gratitude to your parents on a card or note? Here is a collection of thank you messages and sayings that you can write in card or letter to your parents on your graduation day. Sometimes, one may lack the zeal to figure out good words to write in a graduation thank you note to mom and dad for raising and giving you the greatest gift ever — education. A few words of thanks are what you need to express how grateful you are for their support, infinite love, and for everything that they have done to make you a better member of the society.
Get your card or note's wording ideas from the list below and then write your own unique message to show your love and appreciation to them. You can send your words of gratitude via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, share it on Pinterest or any of the social networking sites and show your parents how grateful you are for their support and encouragement throughout your years at the college.
Sample Messages and Sayings for Your Parents
- Dear mom and dad, I am extremely thankful for giving me the opportunity to study at the college and also for the best legacy that you've given me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be grateful. I will always be thankful for what you have given me so far.
- Thank you for making my graduation event memorable and full of fun. I feel so grateful and blessed for having parents like you. Thanks for all the emotional and financial support over the years. I love you, mom and dad.
- Please, accept my heartfelt gratitude for the best gift ever that you've given me. I am who I am today much to your effort, guidance, and support. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for your endurance and for never giving up on me despite my sturborness.
- Accept my thankful wishes for everything that you’ve done to help me reach the peak of my profession. I am highly blessed to have such an amazing parents and grateful for all the skills they have instilled in me.
- Dear mom and dad, please accept my warmest thankful wishes for all the support over the years. It wouldn’t have been possible to be a high school graduate today without you.
- Your contribution to my success is much appreciated. I just can’t believe it that I could be among the graduates today. Please, accept my warmest gratitude.
- Dear mom and dad, I send my sincere thankful wishes for your kindness and generosity towards my quest for education. Thank you for the values you have instilled in me — especially perseverance, and for all the kind words of encouragement you have given me. I love you two!
- No other good words to use today other than thank you, my wonderful parents. You have given me the greatest gift of all, education — the best legacy to give a child. I would not be who I am today without your warm support. Please accept my sincere thankful wishes for your thoughtfulness and contributions through various means. I’m extremely humbled and grateful.
Thank you, mom and dad, for giving me the best inheritance in life that every child deserves. I love you both.
- Thanks for showing me what is right and what is wrong doing. I’m highly humbled to be the first member of our family graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning from Oxford University. It wouldn’t have been possible if not for your support and guidance. Thank you for everything, I love you two!
- Dear mom and dad, thank you for your unflinching support throughout my years of study here at the prestigious university. You’ve inspired and encouraged me to continue to strive to be the best graduating student. I’m glad to see both of you today — witnessing my graduation and my award as the overall best graduating student. Thanks, Mom and dad for all that you do, I love you both!
- It’s hard to believe that my happiest moment has finally come. I wouldn’t have been who I am today without you in my life, dad and mom, you have been the pillars of support, guidance, and love in my life and since the day I was born. I feel so good today and words cannot express how much your guidance really mean to.
- Thank you so much for your love and support, and for being there for me all the time. I would not be where I am today without your care and support. You are the best parents in the world and I owe my success to you. I wish my mom and dad will always be happy as I am today. You are the best parents in the world!
- I send my sincere thankful wishes to you for always supporting me and for believing in my ability. You are my role models, and I would like to reassure you that I will never let you down. Thank you once again for everything, mom and dad.
Are your parents
Thank you for everything that you do.
Heartfelt Thank-You Messages
- I am extremely grateful for your love, patience, and support. I owe much of my great achievement to your good example. And I will do my best to make sure that I uphold the best inheritance that you've given me.
- I appreciate you for being the most loving parents any child could ask for. I’m so happy I get to celebrate this important ceremony with you today. I love you, mom and dad!
- I have gained so much from your strong morals and character. And I owe much of my success today to your kind support and encouragement. You’re the best!
- I’d like you to know that I truly appreciate all the support and motivation that you’ve given me in my time at the college. I’m sincerely thankful for the way you raised me and for all the love that you've shown to me over the years.
- I’m very glad to see you alive today and witnessing what I’ve been able to achieve at the college. Thank you for everything that you do, mom and dad.
- The impact you have on my life is immeasurable. Thank you for going above and beyond in raising me up.
- I’m extremely thankful to my mom and dad for their excellence in raising me and all the sacrifices that they’ve made to give me the best gift of my life.
What is something that you appreciate most about your parents?
- Thank you for all your unflinching support throughout my five years in the college. I feel so good today, and let me reassure you that I will make the best use of the legacy that you've given me. I love you, mom and dad.
- Thank you so much for the pains you might have passed through in making my dream comes true. Despite your tight budget, you never complained about my educational expenses. I’m honored and blessed to have such kind and caring parents. It’s a fact that I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
- Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. Thanks for letting me realized that my dreams are not just dreams, but my reality. Your words of encouragement helped relieve a lot of stress throughout my college experience. I love you always!
- I wouldn’t have been who I am today without your guidance and support. I'm so pleased to have you in my life! Thanks for raising me and giving me the greatest gift ever. Love you now and always!
- You have inspired and encouraged me during my undergraduate days at the college. You don’t know how much your words of encouragement mean to me. I’m so grateful for your help and guidance. Warmest thanks once again to the best parents ever.
- Dear mom and dad, thanks for instilling me with a strong passion for learning, and for doing everything possible to put me on a path towards greatness. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your kindness over the past year and for your love and support.
- Dear dad, despite how tight it was for you to raise three kids after losing your job, you still managed to send us to school. Today is your happiest moment as your first son is now a medical doctor. I love you both, and will forever be grateful for your thoughtfulness.
- Dear mom and dad, it was a pleasure to have both of you at my graduation event. Thanks for making my special day a memorable one and for adding more fun and enjoyment to the event. Warmest thanks.
- Dear mom and dad, there is no amount of thank you that will be equivalent to the best gift you have given me. Today, I am a graduate, much to your concern and support. Accept my thankful wishes for the unflinching support you have given me over years. You are my role models!
Sample Thank-You Letter
From daughter or son to parents.
Sample Letter of Gratitude
Dear Mom and Dad,
I feel highly honored and blessed to have you as my parents and to sincerely thank you for your caring over the years. Thanks for instilling me with a strong passion for learning, and for doing everything possible to put me on a path towards greatness. I will never forget the important values you have instilled in me, especially perseverance and honesty. Words cannot describe how important you are to me.
Despite your tight budget, you never complained about my educational expenses. Today, I’m glad and highly honored to be the first member of our family graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Oxford University. This uncommon achievement wouldn’t have been possible if not for your emotional and financial support. Right from my childhood, you raised me and taught me how being determined could take someone to greatness.
No other good words to use today other than thank you, mom and dad. You have given me the greatest gift of all, education “the best legacy that which responsible parents give to a child”. Thank you so much for never giving up on me. You are the best parents in the world and I owe my success to you.
(Your name here)
Did this article help you?
I hope these words of appreciation will inspire you to write a letter of gratitude to your parents. If you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin