Thank you Message for Parents on Graduation Day
Graduation "Thank you Messages" for Mom and Dad
Here is a collection of thank you messages and sayings you can write in card or letter for your parents on graduation day. Sometimes, one may lack the zeal to figure out good words to write in a graduation thank you note to mom and dad for raising and giving you the greatest gift ever, “education”. A few words of thanks are what you need to express how grateful you are for their support, infinite love, and for everything.
Get your card or note's wordings ideas from the list below and write your own unique message to show your love and appreciation to them. You can send your special thank you note via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, share it on Pinterest or any of the social networking sites and show your parents how grateful you are for their support and encouragement throughout your years at the college.
Sample Messages and Sayings for your Parents
- Dear mom and dad, I am very thankful for giving me the opportunity to study at the college and also for the best legacy that you gave me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be grateful. I will always be thankful for what you have given me so far.
- Thank you for making my graduation event memorable and full of fun. I feel so grateful and blessed for having parents like you. Thanks for all the emotional and financial support over the years.
- Please, accept my heartfelt gratitude for the best gift you gave me. I am who I am today much to your effort, guidance and support. I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for your endurance and for never giving up on me.
- Accept my thankful wishes for everything you’ve done to help me reach the peak of my profession. I am highly blessed to have you as my parents and grateful for all of the skills you have instilled in me.
- Dear mom and dad, please accept my warmest thankful wishes for all the support over the years. It wouldn’t have been possible to be a high school graduate today without you.
- Your contribution to my success was much appreciated. I just can’t believe it that I could be among the graduates. Please, accept my warmest gratitude.
- Dear mom and dad, I send my sincere thankful wishes for your kindness and generosity towards my quest for education. Thank you for the values you have instilled in me especially perseverance, and for all the words of encouragement, you have given me. I love you two!
- No other good words to use today other than thank you, my parents. You have given me the greatest gift of all, education “the best legacy to give a child”. I would not be who I am today without your support. Please accept my warmest thankful wishes for your thoughtfulness and contributions through various means. I’m extremely humbled and grateful.
- Thanks for showing me what is right and what is wrong doing. I’m highly humbled to be the first member of our family graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning from Oxford University. It wouldn’t have been possible if not for your support and guidance. Thank you for everything, I love you two!
- Dear mom and dad, thank you for your unflinching support throughout my years of study here at the prestigious university. You’ve inspired and encouraged me to continue to strive to be the best graduating student. I’m glad to see both of you witnessed my graduation and my award as the overall best graduating student. Thanks, Mom and dad for all you do, I love you both!
- It’s hard to believe that my graduation day has finally come. I wouldn’t have been who I am today without you in my life, dad and mom, you have been pillars of support, guidance, and love in my life since the day I was born. I feel so good today and words cannot express how much your guidance was to me throughout my four years in college.
- Thank you so much for your love and support, and for being there for me all the time. I would not be where I am today without your care and support. You are the best parents in the world and I owe my success to you. I wish you both will always be as happy as you are today.
- I send my sincere thankful wishes to you for always supporting me and believing in me. You are my role models, and I would like to reassure you two that I will never let you down. Thank you once again for everything.
Thank you for everything that you do.
- Thank you for all your unflinching support throughout my five years in the college. I feel so good today, and let me reassure you that I will make the best use of the legacy that you've given me. I love you, mom and dad.
- Thank you so much for the pains you might have passed through in making my dream comes true. Despite your tight budget, you never complained about my educational expenses. I’m honored and blessed to have such kind and caring parents. It’s a fact that I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
- Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. Thanks for letting me realized that my dreams are not just dreams, but my reality. Your words of encouragement helped relieve a lot of stress throughout my college experience. I love you always!
- I wouldn’t have been who I am today without your guidance and support. I'm so pleased to have you in my life! Thanks for raising me and giving me the greatest gift ever. Love you now and always!
- You have inspired and encouraged me during my undergraduate days at the college. You don’t know how much your words of encouragement mean to me. I’m so grateful for your help and guidance. Warmest thanks once again to the best parents ever.
- Dear mom and dad, thanks for instilling me with a strong passion for learning, and for doing everything possible to put me on a path towards greatness. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your kindness over the past year and for your love and support.
- Dear dad, despite how tight it was for you to raise three kids after losing your job, you still managed to send us to school. Today is your happiest moment as your first son is now a medical doctor. I love you both, and will forever be grateful for your thoughtfulness.
- Dear mom and dad, it was a pleasure to have both of you at my graduation event. Thanks for making my special day a memorable one and for adding more fun and enjoyment to the event. Warmest thanks.
- Dear mom and dad, there is no amount of thank you that will be equivalent to the best gift you have given me. Today, I am a graduate, much to your concern and support. Accept my thankful wishes for the unflinching support you have given me over years. You are my role models!
Sample Thank-You Letter
From daughter or son
Dear Mom and Dad,
I feel highly honored and blessed to have you as my parents and to sincerely thank you for your caring over the years. Thanks for instilling me with a strong passion for learning, and for doing everything possible to put me on a path towards greatness. I will never forget the important values you have instilled in me, especially perseverance and honesty. Words cannot describe how important you are to me.
Despite your tight budget, you never complained about my educational expenses. Today, I’m glad and highly honored to be the first member of our family graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Oxford University. This uncommon achievement wouldn’t have been possible if not for your emotional and financial support. Right from my childhood, you raised me and taught me how being determined could take someone to greatness.
No other good words to use today other than thank you, mom and dad. You have given me the greatest gift of all, education “the best legacy that which responsible parents give to a child”. Thank you so much for never giving up on me. You are the best parents in the world and I owe my success to you.
(Your name here)
Did this article help you?
If you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin