- Holidays and Celebrations
The Importance of Prayer On These Holidays!
You can read the following article with this song... thanks!
How Important is it to Pray?
It might look obvious... it doesn't matter if you are Catholic, Jewish, Orthodox, Armenian, Mormon, or from the Anglican Church, we know in our hearts that prayer is vital for our mental stability and general health. Just take faith and religion from a nation and you will have demoralized citizens. Breaking news of horrifying proportions will become the norm (hostages situations, unbelievable massacres and depopulation at unimaginable scale.
Why is Prayer Left Behind?
Is the culture of death added to the a black Friday of our mind. The new culture of zombie remakes is slowly eroding our core values as a society. Can we reverse the trend? Yes and no. All is in the hands of every single soul. Some will be followers -- which are the new foes of the world with a fanatic idealism fed by negative forces.
I can keep reminding and updating from what the news show us, but let's go to the point of this article....
HOW IMPORTANT IS TO PRAY...
No need to be a Physician just to answer this one. Prayer --
- lifts up your spirit and your life henceforth
- it makes your health get improved, for some reason hormones and certain enzymes get shoulder to shoulder to create antibodies....( who is hinting me all these?)
- It gets you closer to your maker. Not a Priest myself, just a believer!
- You get answers -- the Universe is really connected
- it will keep you sane and away from drugs. What better than a rapture at 3 a.m.?
- Gee! Someone is hinting me all these, I swear! It gives real meaning to Christmas.
- Connect you with your own Humanity
- Gets you in the mood for the Holidays
So What Should We Do?
I pray on my own terms. I know I have this mind to write and wake people up. You have a past, and even though you lost so many relatives, your resilient mind gets you motivated to pray, even if it's a silent thought sent to heaven.
We need a change and we could start this very minute. I never thought of writing this article with a certain depth. It must be a spiritual message written with a purpose.
I don't blame the kids or our future generations -- the sign of times were announced thousands of years ago. Only a few will stay tuned to the maker. Can you imagine those 144,000 or so chosen out of 8 billion souls? Make a change on your own and motivate the person next to you!
Prayer, in a few words, is necessary for the soul. This body and mind are synchronized with a catalyzer. The electrolytes of our mind have been left aside long time ago. We can start regenerating this need for God. Hope this article inspires you... actually there was no script or premeditation, all came from our sincerity and need to write.
Happy Memorial day!