- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Gifts & Gift-Giving
Perfect Last Minute Gifts For Women - That You Can Even Buy & Send Online!
Let's face it, you probably have not gotten mom (or whoever the special woman in your life may be) a gift for their birthday, anniversary, whatever the occasion may be, yet. There is no need to panic, though. Being the procrastinator I am, I have had plenty of experience with last-minute gift purchasing. It usually consists of a trip to the nearest Target to find some mediocre gift that really is not up to par. The thing is, I LOVE giving gifts, and picking out the perfect one makes the occasion that much more enjoyable for everyone. So this year, instead of running to my nearest Target and shipping mom that book she may never read or the new shirt she's probably already bought herself (because, let's face it, mom is the reason for your Target addiction in the first place), I found some seriously great, unique gifts that will top any Target find.
The best part is, you don't even have to leave your couch to purchase, and even send them to mom! Which is great for someone like me who will be celebrating her from afar this year because I live halfway across the country.
So, the following is a list of affordable, unique gifts that any woman would love which can be purchased and sent to her all online. Heck, you can even wait until tomorrow to purchase most of them.
And lets be real.. mom deserves more than a book, a card, and a sloppily written note this time.
IPSY is a monthly subscription box that come with 5 beauty samples from great brands and a new makeup bad every month! This is a gift that any woman would love because it lets them try beauty products without the expense of having to buy a full size. They can even go on and take a profile quiz so that the products they are sent are personalized to their look and taste.
- Make her an account using her email and she will get all the information she needs!
Check it out HERE
Stitch Fix Box
This service is like having a personalized stylist in a box. It is extremely easy to use; all the recipient has to do is go to their site, customize her profile, and she will get a box of 5 clothing items. Each item has been personally picked for her based on her profile, by a StitchFix stylist. The cost is $20 for the styling fee, but that can be put toward the purchase of any clothing in the box. She can keep what she wants, pay online, and send the rest back for free!
- Send an E-Voucher by email for a specified date, or print a voucher at home and mail it!
Check it out HERE → https://www.stitchfix.com/gifts
Edoughble Cookie Dough
Edoughble Cookie Dough is just what the name says, cookie dough that you eat -without cooking! Who dosent love that? There are all different flavors including Chocolate Birthday Bash, Thanks-a-latte, Snickerdoodle, and my personal favorite which is classic Chocolate Chip. You can buy individual 4oz or 8oz containers of any of the flavors, or you can pick from one of their many assorted gift options. Or if you really want to impress, they even offer 3, 6 , and 12 month subscriptions. They are very reasonably prices considering how unique they are - and compared to others I have found online - and they can be delivered anywhere in the US! Any sweet tooth will definitely appreciate this gift.
- Shipping - USPS Priority Mail (2-4 day) and 2 day expedited shipping (If you dont think a normal gift will ship in time, you can always send a "Your Gift Will Be Arriving On..." not, OR just go for the subscription box instead)
Purchase through this link and get $10 OFF your first order!
Two things that I can almost guarantee make her list of favorite things are pictures and you. Take it a step further than a framed photo this year, and get her a photo canvas instead. They can be made in all different sizes, used as decor in her home or office, and make a great gift that any woman would love! Check out sites like Shutterfly, Snapfish, and even Walgreens Photo or even go to Groupon or Living Social to get deals from $5. Then you can either send the gift voucher so that she can pick the photo and size on her own, or you can use it yourself and have the canvas sent to her.
- $ - price depends on size
- If you need the gift within the next few days I would suggest going through Groupon or Living Social and getting them a gift voucher!
Check them out HERE
Other Gift Options that can be purchased/sent online:
1. Flower Arrangement - every girl loves flowers.
- Check out 1800flowers.com, proflowers.com, or ftd.com
2. Edible Arrangement - fruit and chocolate is the perfect combo!
3. Her Favorite Restaurant Gift Card
- Check out raise.com for discounted gift cards at http://geta.raise.com/tprazma
4. Groupon or Living Social Gift Card or Voucher - purchase everything from massages to vacations
- Living Social is offering 20% off many gifts for mom right now
- Groupon is offering $10 off your first purchase
5. Hulu or Netflix Subscription
Get an even bigger discount on gifts by signing up for Ebates and getting a percentage of cash back for every purchase! You also get a $10 once you make your first purchase.
Sign up HERE: