How to book 3 days in april time off work into /get 11 days holiday in 2011 for the royal wedding
How to turn 3 days holiday into 11 with a little help from the royal family
People in England and Wales read this and get in quick at the start of 2011 and bag yourself 11 days offwork and only book 3 days off work, but don't hang about because everyone will be queuing up with their holiday entitlement slips to snap these days up before you do.
The saying goes work hard and play hard well i work extremely hard and look forward to my playtime or holidays.At work i only get 20 days holiday entitlement and then with the extra bank Holidays we get in England this adds up to 30 days. Considering there is 365 days in a year that less than 10% playtime so if an opportunity comes along to try and squeeze some extra time and get away from work then I'm on it.
Well this year 2010 Prince William announced his Marriage to Kate Middleton which takes place on 29th April 2011 and what we get with a royal wedding of this importance is an additional Bank Holiday so now my Holiday entitlement is up to 31 days for 2011.
So SIJO1 how do we get the 11 days off for only using 3 you ask, well be patient im getting there let me explain
- Day 1 April 22nd 2011 this is Good Friday a Bank Holiday in England
- Day 2 April 23rd is a Saturday
- Day 3 April 24th is a Sunday
- Day 4 April 25th is Easter Monday a Bank Holiday in England
- Day 5 This is the 1st day to take from your entitlement April 26th
- Day 6 This is the 2nd day to take from your entitlement April 27th
- Day 7 This is the 3rd day to take from your entitlement April 28th
- Day 8 This is the day of the Royal wedding April 29th a Bank Holiday in England
- Day 9 This is a Saturday April 30th
- Day 10 This is a Sunday May 1st
- Day 11 May 2nd This is May Day a Bank Holiday in England
So there you have it Days 5,6 and 7 you book off work using 3 of your 20 day entitlement or whatever entitlement you happen to have leaving you in my case 17 days plus an additional 7 remaining Bank Holidays leaving a further 24 days holiday still to take.
As i say when you get back into work on the 4th of January 2011 get your holiday slip filled in and into the boss for a nice 11 days holiday!!!