- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Have Some Finger Love On Valentine's Day!
As we all know, tomorrow is Valentin'es Day! And to some part of the world, today is already February 14 and they might be busy spending time with their special someones. I know most are gonna be posting about the history of Valentine's Day or how did Valentine's Day started, so this hub is not to cover that. Instead, I'm going to show cute photos of these fingers, portraying love.
Wait a minute, just for addition, here's some facts about the human fingers:
* Our fingers has no muscles. Our palm has the muscles instead that able us to move our fingers through the help of the tendons.
* There is a belief that the vein of the left ring finger is connected directly to the heart which is also the reason why weddings rings are worn on the left ring finger (digitus medicinalis.)
* Your 10 fingers has 28 phalanges. Phalanges are those bony parts of the fingers.
* Guys index fingers are usually shorter than their ring fingers.
Love wasn't just the word " i love you."
It can be seen through two people sharing one umbrella. And it wasn't just about lovers, love means caring too.
So if ever it rains, observe around you and notice the people sharing that one umbrella, wanting the other one not to get wet from the pouring rain.
What do you see?
Maybe after a nice lunch, or a movie date?
I see a couple happily walking side by side.
And who said fingers don't kissed?
Maybe this two fingers, I mean couple had just got married. Or they had just reconciled after fighting over something. Or could be they just missed each other that much from being away from one another. Anway, these two are cute!
In relationship, there's always somewhere there is a jealous one.
Look at these three.
And those couple ignoring the one behind them. Why do I have these thought one guy wants the poor guy to feel jealous. I wish he finds the right ladyfinger for him as this one is surely taken and pretty much in love.
Romantic! Reminds me of those movie or television series where couples enjoy a walk in the park, or in the bay side area on each others arm.
I wish these two couple would remain as happy as they are in this photo. :)