Werewolf Theme Party
Werewolf theme party can be a very fun party to host! If you are considering hosting a Werewolf Themed Party you will be pleased to find ideas on how to decorate the room, which food to serve to your werewolf pack, what werewolf game to play with other cubs and more! Your guests will be howling! Werewolf theme can be mixed with vampire themed party too!
Werewolf party decorations ideas!
Werewolves are creatures of the night and they usually dwell in forests. The lightning in the party room should be dim, if you do not own lights that can be dimmed a simple solution is to either purchase colored light bulbs or to cower the light bulbs with dark cellophane sheets (this only works if your lights do not emit to much heat).
- Werewolves can look exactly as wolves or are at least connected with wolves. If you have some artistic talent you can make a few cardboard wolves and have them lurk around the place, alternatively you can print them or just purchase pre-made cardboard wolves.
- It is a fact that people only turn to werewolves at full moon, so a full moon decoration is a must! You can simply print out a picture of moon and stick it on the wall or you can get yourself a glow in the dark moon.
- As werewolves like to munch on human body parts some leftover bones will look pretty great. You can try making them yourself by wrapping a bandage dipped in plaster mixture around a wire shaped like a bone, alternatively you can buy fake bones.
- Cobwebs are a great decoration and inexpensive decoration for any monster themed party! Add some spiders on them and you are ready to go.
Color themes that works great with werewolves are black, grey, red, green, blue. You can use tablecloths in this colours, balloons, drinks... Dark curtains create a great atmosphere.
Silver, werewolf generally do not like it but it is a theme that is associated with them, you know the only way to kill a werewolf is with a silver bullet.
Werewolf party food ideas
There is no special diet for werewolf, well only a human here or there so you can easily serve your guests regular food.
You can decorate the food to be in the shape of paws, claws...
Muffins and cupcakes are a good food to serve at the party, they are easy to make, are considered finger food and you can decorate them fairly easily to match your theme. You can make muffins with black frosting and a red eye in the middle of them. You can also try to make werewolf cupcakes - bake chocolate cupcakes, frost them with chocolate and with a fork try to make them look more "furry". Use candy (such as m&m's) to make red eyes (or yellow, green) and dark brown or black snout.
Drinks can be red coloured or brown coloured to have the best effect. You can use bone shaped ice cubes to add up to the look.
Werewolf party game ideas!
There is a fun board game called Werewolves, that is great for larger groups so this makes it a perfect party game.
Who's the Vampire? Vampire's are werewolves natural enemies. You can play a murder mystery game where one of your guests is secretly selected as a vampire and one unlucky werewolf as the victim. Guests then have to guess who the vampire is! This can be done by either making a scenario, leaving "clues" or just random guessing.
Howling competition - have your guests compete who can howl at the moon the loudest.
Good Werewolf movies for your party
You can either watch these, or you can have them play in the background to add up to the atmosphere.
- An American Werewolf in London
- Dog Soldiers
- The Howling
- Ginger Snaps
- Bad Moon
- The Company of Wolves
- Teen Wolf