Baby Shower Messages—What to Write in a Baby Boy Card
Here's a collection of messages and sayings that you can write in a baby shower card or email to the parents of a bouncing baby boy. Finding the right words to write in a greeting card or say can take hours, isn't it? To help you do just exactly that, here's a list to get you inspired. Now, go through the list below—you might find a few good suggestions that'll get you started.
You can send your handwritten note via text/SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, share it on Pinterest or any of the social networking sites and express your felicitation to the parents who are blessed with the most precious jewels ever.
The best way to make children good is to make them happy.— Oscar Wilde
Sample Messages for New Born Baby Boy
- We want to congratulate you on the birth of your baby and we also want to wish you the best of luck and lots of happiness and prosperity as you watch the newest member of the family grow. Congratulations!
- We’re so happy for you. Here’s wishing you and your newborn the very best. Congratulations!
- May your new status be filled with so much fun and happiness! Congrats on the arrival of your new child!
- Bouncing little baby, you’re welcome to our neighborhood. May you and your parents find peace, success, happiness, and love as you grow up!
- The news of your newborn has gone viral on Facebook. I wish you good luck and more enjoyment as you watch the child grow up. Congrats!
- I pray that your child fills your lives with abundant blessings more than you can think of or imagine. Congrats!
- Am eager to meet the new member of your family. May your day be full of sweet memories each time he smiles and laughs at you!
- God has blessed you with a new little baby. Wishing you all the best life has to offer with your bouncing baby boy. Once again, congratulations!
- As the parents of an adorable baby, we will be praying for you to have the wisdom, patience, and endurance to carry through with your new role. Congratulations!
- We celebrate and share in your joy today. We pray that God will continue to bless you and your newborn with good health, prosperity and resourceful long life. Congratulations on the safe and happy arrival of your child!
- You have achieved one of your dreams today by becoming the mother of a newborn. Congrats!
- Congratulations on the safe and happy arrival of the newest member of your family! I hope this new stage of life will mark the beginning of more beautiful things that you'll be proud of.
- No more dull moment in your home. Congrats on the birth of your wonderful son!
- Here’s wishing you all the joy, peace, happiness and prosperity that a newborn can bring. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on the birth of your newborn! We love you, and may God bless you for us!
- May the joy of parenting bring into your life more happiness and comfort! Congratulations on the birth of your new baby!
- To our most adorable baby, you are a source of joy to the family. You are so cute. I wish you long life!
- To the most adorable baby, wishing you more strength, long life, and healthy growth. Stay calm and allow your mom and dad have a sound sleep tonight.
- Congratulations on the safe and happy delivery! We are anxious to see and hold the baby in our arms.
- Your baby boy is so cute, very soon he will be learning how to crawl, stand and walk pushing a trolley. Congratulations mom and dad!
- I hope your baby has not started stretching and kicking his legs. If he does, then get him a ball. Congratulations on his safe delivery!
- May your smile and laughs be a source of joy to your parents!
- I pray your baby brings more happiness to the family as he grows older.
- May he bring joy and happiness in your life!
- What a cute little toddler. Enjoy your journey on earth with your amazing parents.
- I have no doubt; your prince will be as cheering and wonderful as you are. Congratulations on the birth of your newborn son!
- This time, God has blessed you with the most precious gift. I pray your baby boy bring more joy, wealth, and success into your abode as he grows older.
- Now that your baby has stopped growing and kicking in your tummy, I pray God grant to him good health and happy stay on earth. Congratulations on the birth of your little prince!
- We share in your joy today and to welcome the new member of the family into our neighborhood. Congratulations on the safe and happy delivery of your son!
- Mom and dad, you are blessed with a wonderful baby boy. Please come back home quick so I can touch his tiny feet and fingers. Congratulations!
- Accept from me, my affectionate greetings and felicitations on the birth of your son. I wish you and your son a joyous and blissful future. Congratulations!
- As you are delivered of a bouncing baby boy today, I wish to add my voice in appreciating God for His Love, Compassion, and Grace in your life. Congrats!
- Your next phase of life has just started. May all your dreams and wishes come true as you journey through this new phase of life! Congratulations!
- It is with great joy that I identify with you today as you join the league of happy mothers. Congrats on your safe and happy delivery!
- Your baby is blessed to have you as parents. I know for sure that you will do everything possible to put him on a path towards greatness. Congratulations on your safe and happy delivery!
- Get ready for sleepless nights in the first couple weeks as you watch the baby grow up. Congrats on the arrival of the new member of the family!
- I’m so excited to hear about the news of the new member of your family. Enjoy lots of happiness and fun the baby brings to your family. Congrats!
- May your journey into parenthood have more happiness and fun more than you can ever imagine! Congratulations!
- Words cannot express the joy of having a baby. May the arrival of your son bring lots of laughter and happiness into your home! Congratulations!
- Newborn baby is the most precious jewels. Congratulations on the birth of your son!
- You will get lots of insight as you watch your toddler grow up. Congrats to the new parents!
New Baby Quotes for Parents
- “If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.” — Abigail Van Buren
- “Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical human on earth, for what they believe is what they will become.” — Brooke Hampton
- “The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” — Oscar Wilde
- “We can’t form our children on our own concepts; we must take them and love them as God gives them to us.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.” — Kartini Diapari-Oengider
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” — Victor Hugo
- “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby—awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” — Lemony Snicket
If found awesome, please share it. And if you have any need to comment on what you’ve just read, now is the time. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin