What to Write in a Card for a New Driver
When You Can't Find the Words to Write Inside a Card for the New Driver
Sending a card doesn't have the impact unless it's loaded with a thoughtful comment or buckets of sarcasm.
When you can't find the words to write in a card, email or text to the new driver in the family, then feel free to use these phrases as is or to inspire your own words.
Funny Things You Can Write in a Card for a New Driver
1. It's not true is it? We're all a bit panicked so we'll be staying off the roads for a bit to make room for you
2. In a world of crazy drivers, you're now officially driving amongst them. Congrats!
3. Here's the biggest tip I can give you, always drive with your eyes open
4. At first you'll be excited about driving, until you're the one asked to run all the errands
5. We welcome you to the roads as an official driver; we're secretly scared out of our minds but we'll get over it
6. Your confidence behind the wheel has us in panic mode
7. "Can I have the keys?" - Five words we've been dreading!
8. Stay calm and do the right thing; drive the speed limit!
9. If you think for one minute we're going to let you use the car, well you're right! Here are the keys, have at it!
10. Congratulations, you're now on the roads. Actually, I meant 'yikes'.
11. You drive, I drive, we all drive: Welcome to the club
12. A yellow light doesn't mean 'clear the intersection fast' like my dad told me
13. My knickers are in a twist 'cause now you'll want the car
14. I'm torn between 'Yippee' and 'Holy Hannah'
15. Congratulations to the newest road warrior
16. Don't drive too fast, don't drive too slow, wish I could say, 'just don't drive'
17. You have accomplished something amazing; you passed it on the first try
18. Driving is freeing, but not when you're using my car!
19. Only the road knows, but so will the police if you drive too fast
20. Don't tailgate, only jerks do that
21. Drive nicely and remain calm
22. You've gone from a car seat to the driver's seat in a blink of the eye, wow I'm really old now
23. Yesterday you were driving a toy car today you're toying with a real car
24. In a world of chaos, you're about to add to it!
25. Congrats. Good. Now you can drive us everywhere.
26. If you're happy and you know it, drive your car
27. Who tested you? Really? Awe well, congrats anyway
28. Thank gawd we don't have flying cars, 'cause then we'd all be in panic mode, congrats on getting your ground-driving license!
29. Getting a license to drive a car isn't easy! How did you do it?
30. The roads are ready for you. We're not!
31. The words 'You're driving now' are like the title of some horror movie
32. When you get to a red light, remember, that's the color for 'stop!'
33. Your GPS will always take you home, unfortunately you have to drive the car to get there!
34. Claim your freedom and drive, just do it with your own car
35. We're sending you good wishes as you take to the roads, and we're sending everyone else on the road the same thing too!
How Did You Personally Do on Your Drivers Test?
When you took your driver's test, how many tries did it take you to pass the test
Kind or Tutorial Things You Can Write in a Card for a New Driver
1. Driving is a privilege, not a right, so stay safe and drive smart
2. Your car is designed to get you there, be sure to respect it so it can
3. Mind the road, mind your car, mind the traffic, mind pedestrians and remind yourself of these points daily
4. You're an excellent driver so we're glad to have you on the road
5. Set yourself a challenge, see if you can go through your entire life with a perfect driving record
6. Your drivers license has value, respect it
7. We're sending you a guardian angel to ride over your shoulder and keep you safe on the road
8. One of the markers of the beginning of adulthood is getting your drivers license, remember the responsibility that carries
9. We're so happy for you, you've achieved another milestone in life
10. You are officially a member of the driving community, we're sending you our best wishes for safe journeys as you travel the roads
11. We never doubted you for a second, we knew you'd pass. Congrats!
12. This world needs more good drivers, congrats on adding more to the good side
13. Stay safe as you test your wings and your wheels
14. Watching you drive makes me reflect upon all the years that have gone by. Congrats
15. You are driving towards your future now, and we know you'll do awesome. Congrats
16. Step one in your travels towards adulthood. Check. Congratulations on passing your drivers test
17. You are one of the most responsible people we know, and we are grateful for that. Of course we're not surprised that you passed your drivers test, congrats!
18. Staying safe and driving safe are the same thing, please do both
19. You're not invincible so please respect the road and trust your driving
20. You've been given a gift, the right to join the rat-race, please do so safely.
How Long Have You Been Driving?
How Long Have You Had Your Drivers License?
© 2018 Barbara Tremblay Cipak