Wish Happy Birthday in Different Languages
Birthdays are one of the very vital occasions in one’s life. Whether it's your birthday or the birthday of someone close to you, it’s always an event that becomes the reservoir of joyful memories, lots of laughter and wholesome family fun.
When it comes to wishing your dear ones on their birthday, creativity and uniqueness is the key to make your dear one feel amazed and delighted. So, to add uniqueness to your birthday wishing style I have compiled a list of “Happy Birthday” translations in different languages. So next time you are at a birthday party you can share the joy and excitement in different languages. Wishing Happy Birthday in different languages can be amusing and at the same time a matchless learning experience for both you and the person.
Wish Happy Birthday in Different Languages. Here’s The List:
- Arabic: kol sana winta salim.
- Bangla: Jonmodiner oshesh Subhokaamna.
- Brazil: Parabéns a você! nesta data querida muitas felicidades e muitos anos de vida.
- Chinese-Cantonese: Sun Yat Fai Lok!
- Croatian: Sretan Rodendan!
- Czech: Vsechno nejlepsi k Tvym narozeninam!!
- Danish: Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
- Dutch: Hartelijk gefeliciteerd! or Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
- Esperanto: Felichan Naskightagon!
- Farsi: Tavalodet Mobarak!
- Finnish: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
- French (Canada): Bonne Fete!
- French: Joyeux Anniversaire!
- German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
- Greek: Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola!
- Hawaiian: Hau`oli la hanau!
- Hebrew: Yom Huledet Same'ach!
- Hindi: Janm Din ki shubh-kamnaye.
- Hungarian: Boldog szuletesnapot! or Isten eltessen!
- Italian: Buon Compleanno!
- Japanese: Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
- Marathi: Vaddivasachya khup khup shubeccha.
- Oriya: Janmadinara anek anek Subhechaa.
- Polish: Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin !
- Português: Parabéns para você!
- Russian: S dniom razhdjenia! or Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia!
- Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños!
- Swedish: Grattis på födelsedagen
- Taiwanese: San leaz quiet lo!
- Tamil: Iniya piranthanaal nalvazthukkal.
- Thai: Suk San Wan Keut!
- Turks: Doğum Günün Kutlu Olsun.
- Ukrainian: Mnohiya lita! or Z dnem narodjennia!
Other Hubs By Me
- When to buy : Best Buying Tips
When To Buy: Best Buying Tips Do you love shopping??? If yes then do you buy the right things at right times??? NO Actually, buying is an art. There is no sixth sense required to find a best...
- Beauty Products: Are they really good???
Every woman tries her best to look more beautiful than others. This never ending race has given birth to the billion or rather zillion dollar business of Cosmetics. Every year hundreds of new creams, lotions...
- Benefits of Renting
Is Renting Good Or Bad.. Most of the time when people challenge the old traditional thinkings they are regarded as foolish. However in my opinion the old conventional thinking was only limited to the...
- Improve Your Spoken English
English Speaking It is said that English is the window to the world. It is a global language. In today's society the people who cant speak English fluently are looked down upon by the people. Also the...