- Holidays and Celebrations
A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Night Light
A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Night Light is Smaller Version of the Real Thing
A Christmas Story is the quirky, well-beloved movie about a boy who wants a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. The gun may be the focus of Ralphie's efforts throughout the movie, but it is the silly leg lamp that has become an icon of the movie. You can buy leg lamps online to put in your front window during the holidays, but if you'd like something a little smaller that makes a great stocking stuffer and useful tool, you might prefer a much smaller "A Christmas Story" leg lamp night light.
Get Your Own Christmas Story Leg Lamp Nightlight - Fun for kids or adults
In "A Christmas Story," Mr. Parker (aka the Old Man) wins a "major award" and receives a large mysterious crate at the house. Inside is a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing a fishnet stocking. He loves it. His wife hates it. But it still goes in the front window.
This officially licensed is a much smaller version of the lamp in the movie. It's about 9 inches tall and made of plastic with a nylon fringe around the leg lamp shade. It's a great gift for any fan of this holiday movie and if you're on a budget, you'll find this "A Christmas Story" leg lamp night lightgift under $5 to be priced right.
Product description: This Christmas Story Nightlight lights the way to the bathroom on cold winter nights with a whimsical leg lamp! Everybody loves watching Ralphie's misadventures each year in the film A Christmas Story, so the leg lamp night light makes a fun gift as well. Or you can brighten your sleeping home with a little spark of movie magic!
Why in the World Would Anyone Want A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Night Light?
They make great gifts!
Sure, these night lights work like any others and are useful for lighting the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but why do people really buy them? Because they're funny and make great gifts for fans of A Christmas Story. Here are some comments from Amazon reviewers.
- This has got to be the best surprise gag gift of all time... for that person who has everything.
- This is a cute idea and makes a good silly gift.
- I gave these Christmas Story Leg Lamps Night Lights as early Christmas gifts. The people I gave them to are Christmas Story movie fans and they were delighted to say the least. The night lights are very cute - a really great novelty ... I even kept one for myself!
- I have one proudly displayed in our main floor bathroom for a night light and they put out a lot of light!
- I've been wanting to get her a leg lamp for years, but the full-sized ones are way too expensive for a goofy gift. This is PERFECT.
A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Clip - Relive it on YouTube
More Christmas Story Leg Lamps Gifts - Bigger and better
If your Christmas Story leg lamp night light isn't big enough, check out some of these other leg lamps.
Leg Lamp Quote
"Will you look at that? Isn't that glorious? It's... it's... it's indescribably beautiful!"
- Mr. Parker