- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Halloween Costumes
Adorable Animal Costumes for Baby's First Halloween
The Cutest Animal Costumes for Baby's First Halloween
Looking for a special costume for baby's first Halloween? You've come to the right place! From newborn bunting costumes to toddler sizes, you'll find the unique, whimsical, fanciful and most lovable outfits here that will create wonderful Halloween memories.
We have the best prices and widest selection of Newborn and Infant Halloween animal costumes for baby's first Halloween.
From bears to zebras, from cute-as-a-bug to fiercely friendly dinosaurs, you're sure to find the perfect costume for your baby here. The brands we offer include such highly respected names as Animal Planet, Carter's, California Costumes, Disguise, Lil Character, Rubies, and similar top-notch companies so you can shop with confidence.
We've done the work for you and searched hundreds of shops and personally selected the best costumes at the best prices from the best vendors. The only thing you have to decide is which costume to buy. It may not be easy since each is more adorable than the other, but it will be enjoyable. Have fun!
Baby Bird Infant Costumes
Colorful, Cute and Comfy!
More Fine Feathered Friends Costumes - For your nestling
Left to right: In Character Costumes Tiny Toucan includes lined zippered jumpsuit with leg snaps for easy diaper change, hood with beak, plus slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms. Machine washable 100% polyester.
Forum Novelties Plush Peacock Infant Jumpsuit has attached footsies and a peacock headpiece.
California Costumes Love Bird Costume features a chenille and plush jumpsuit with wings and feet, hood, snap closure on legs for easy diaper changing. Machine washable 100% polyester.
Click the Hoot Owl Link Below For More Details on the Above Costumes
What a Hoot Owl Costume
Whooooo wouldn't love this wise choice Halloween Owl costume?
It's truly a hoot! Costume features a soft lined, zippered jumpsuit, separate hood with beak and slip-on booties.
Convenient leg snaps allow for easy diaper changes.
Farm Fresh and Fabulous!
Beautiful Barnyard Babies Costumes
It seems that every kind of baby animal you can think of is represented as a costume for your baby. Each one is so incredibly cute you'll have a difficult time choosing just one! Please read the safety guidelines above and make sure you choose a costume style suited to your child's age and developmental level.
Shown above, left to right:
- Rubie's Costume Cozy Cow Romper with non-skid soles and inner leg closure includes soft, easy to wear headpiece. Machine washable.
- InCharacter Infant Lamb Bodysuit is lined and zippered with snap leg closures, attached bow, slip-on skid resistant booties and hood. Machine washable.
- Charades Costumes This Little Piggy Infant Jumpsuit with hood and booties in easy-care 100% polyester.
- InCharacter Playful Pony features a Lined zippered Jumpsuit and Hood with mane muzzle, nostrils and ears plus slip-on booties. Machine washable.
- InCharacter Lil Chickie Baby Jumpsuit is lined and zippered with snap leg closures for easy diaper change, slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms and hood with snap/velcro closure.
Important Safety Tips
When Buying Halloween Costumes
for Infants, Toddlers, and Young Children
How to Choose the Right Halloween Costume for Your Baby
Besides being irresistibly cute, safety and comfort are important considerations in choosing a Halloween costume for your baby.
Bunting costumes, for example, are only suitable for the infant who is not yet crawling and will not mind a costume that would restrict their movement. Crawlers need room to move and so do beginning walkers. In addition, babies just learning to walk may not be able to balance if a costume is too bulky or doesn't fit properly.
Costumes with tails that can be tripped on or that have large padded headgear can be disorienting to a small child learning to walk as well as hazardous. Capes, skirts and pants that are too long will cause your toddler to trip and fall.
It is also important to make sure that hoods, hats or other accessories do not interfere with the child's ability to see and hear. Babies and toddlers should not wear masks. Masks can slip and cause problems breathing. I would also avoid using Halloween make-up products on babies. If you want to add whiskers or freckles, safe child-approved face paints are a better choice, but be sure to keep them away from mouth and eyes and remove thoroughly afterwards. If your child shows any indication of a reaction such as itching, a rash or redness, irritation, remove the paint immediately and call your pediatrician.
Props can also be a danger. Avoid sharp points, long pointy plastic items, and anything with ties or small enough to swallow or too heavy for the child.
If you intend to have your child wear the costume for more than a photo op, be sure there is easy access for diaper changes.
Most age-appropriate infant and toddler costumes sold in the U.S. are made according to safety standards, but you still need to be aware and check for the use of small parts that could come off and be choking hazards. In addition, especially with the popularity of using candles in jack-o-lanterns and for Halloween ambiance, the costume should be made of flame-retardant fabric.
If you are taking a baby along for Halloween trick-or-treating, you should also consider the weather and be sure your baby is warm or cool enough. A cozy plush costume should not be worn if the weather is warm as the baby will be too hot. Similarly, you don't want to dress baby in a thin light fabric costume in cold weather. You might also want to add some reflective tape to children's costumes or baby's stroller for added visibility if out after dark.
Whether you purchase or make a costume for your child, be sure it is safe, comfortable and well-fitting. Halloween is meant to be fun and with a little vigilance, you can ensure that it is.
Machine Washable 100% Polyester. Zippered, one piece jumpsuit with snaps for easy diaper change has skid resistant feet. Detachable hood with velcro/snap closure. Sizes 0-6 months through 18-24 months.
Under the Sea Baby Costumes
Oceans of Fun!
Sea Creature Costumes Sure to Delight
Bet you've never seen
Creepy Crawlies this Cute!
Cute as a Bug (and Bat) Infant Halloween Costumes
Left to right:
- Buzzy Bee three piece set includes soft jumpsuit covered in alternating layers of black and yellow stripes with attached hood complete with antenna and big yellow eyes. Comes with wings and daisy-shaped yellow flower rattler that matches the one on the toe of the jumpsuit.
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider Costume features a spider jumpsuit with attached spider legs that match the purple and orange stripes on the arms of the suit.The jumpsuit also features a green section on the underbelly with black polka dots. The spider hood features googly eyes, black spiky hair, and two teeth coming down from the forehead. Orange bootie complete the look.
- The Baby Bat Infant Costume includes a black velour jumpsuit with purple trim, stitching, button, and bowtie graphics on the front, attached booties with skid resistant purple and orange grips on the bottom, and leg snaps for diaper changing. The detachable black hood has orange trim, purple ears, and a tuft of purple hair. The hood has cute felt bat fangs that will peek out over your child's forehead. The baby bat costume also comes with bright purple detachable bat wings.
- The Itty Bitty Ladybug from In Character features a fully lined jumpsuit with snap legs and a zipper closure in back in a red plush fabric that has black polka dots on the body, black stripes on the sleeves, and black pants. The adorable ladybug costume also includes a plush black detachable hood with velcro closure, black antennae with red pom poms on top, and red trim around the face. It comes with booties that feature no-slip grips on the bottom and a set of detachable red and black polka dot lady bug wings edged with thick black trim.
Darling Dinosaur Outfits
For Future Paleontologists
Little Lions -- and Tigers. And Bears! Oh My!
The Cuddliest Lions, Tigers & Bears
Lion, Tiger or Bear?
InCharacter Unisex Infant Tiger Costume features a comfortable one piece zippered jumpsuit with snaps for easy diaper change and skid resistant feet and a character hood with velcro/snap closure. Machine washable 100% polyester.
Heirloom Brown Bear Costume is fully lined in baby soft fabric. Includes: Bear headpiece with front Velcro closure, faux fur bodysuit with back snap closure, and booties with embroidered details and white padded soft claws. Machine washable.
InCharacter Unisex Infant lion Costume includes fully lined zippered jumpsuit with snap le closures, hood with velcro closure and slip-on booties with skid-resistant bottoms. Machine washable.
Order These Adorable Lion, Tiger, and Bear Infant Costumes at
Don't Be Disappointed
Popular Halloween Costumes
Sell Out Very Fast
Don't Delay - Order Yours Today
Featured Froggy Infant Costume
Lined zippered jumpsuit with snap leg closures for easy diaper change
Slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms, character hood with snap/velcro closure. Machine Washable.
Puppy Dogs & Kitty Cats
Are Perennially Popular Costumes
Popular Plush Pet Halloween Costumes
Cute Canines and Captivating Cats
Every baby loves puppies and kittens and if you have a pet in the house, you know what a special relationship pets have with babies. Our friend's 9 month old loves to hug our puppy and he gets excited whenever he sees her and eagerly waits for her to wrap her arms around his neck.
Now that's puppy love!
Read the Safety Guidelines (above)
Before you make a purchase
The Purr-fect Soft Black Kitty Infant Costume
Cozy warm, soft and fluffy black "fur" jumpsuit with bright pink ears, belly, and paws as well as a full, black tail to keep the look going from head to toe.
Ensemble includes Jumpsuit, Hood, Hands, Feet. Purr-fect for crawling, drinking milk, and taking cat naps! Polyester with zipper closure. Hand washable.
Have an Older Child?
Most costumes here are also
available in versions to fit
Children thru Adult sizes
What's Black and White and Cute All over?
Can't You Just Picture Your Baby in One of these Happy Animal Halloween Costumes!
For Big Brothers & Sisters
Best Halloween Costumes For Toddlers
Kids love to play dress up whether it is Halloween or not. Girls and boys both like to be superheroes, pirates and other popular charaters from tv and film. ...
Best Star Wars Costumes for Boys
Boys have loved Star Wars since the first film debuted in 1977. Jedi knights, humanoid creatures and robots join forces to fight the dark side. Boys will wear these costumes for creative play all year
Your Hobbit Costumes Hub for a Middle Earth Halloween
From a fierce fire breathing dragon to elves, a wizard, dwarves, goblins, trolls, birds and more, there's a Hobbit character costume for every fan of Peter Jackson's films and Tolkien's books.
Top Halloween Costumes Trendy Tweens Will Love
Tweens will love these popular Halloween costumes and so will their parents. Trendy costumes are not too adult yet "grown-up" enough to make tweens happy. Monster High, Maleficent, Superheroes & more!
The Best Mermaid Costumes for Halloween or Cosplay
Mermaids are popular Halloween costumes for toddlers, tots, tweens, teens and women. Whether from classic Fairy Tales, Folklore or Disney, there are a lot of mermaid costumes from sweet to sexy.
Harry Potter Halloween Costumes for Kids and Adults
If your kids love the Harry Potter books and/or the movie then they will want to dress as characters from Harry Potter for Halloween. Detail of Deathly Hallows Collage from AllPosters You can also make this a fun...
Halloween Costumes & Decorations for the Entire Family
Thanks for Visiting!
We value your feedback and we'd love to hear from you!
© 2012 Chazz