- Holidays and Celebrations
Adorable Dogs In Halloween Costumes!
Tips For A Happy Dog On Halloween!
- Make sure your dog's costume is soft and comfortable, nothing scratchy and no tags sticking into the dog.
- For costumes that involve the head and/or face, make sure the dog's vision is not obstructed.
- Make sure the dog can drink, eat, walk and potty without being restricted by the costume.
- If you have a dog who is nervous or anxious, be very careful about going near people with noisy accessories, flashing lights, etc, which could terrify your dog.
My Beloved Grandbaby, Winnie Mae
Winnie is so good, she will allow me to dress her up in about anything!
What's Your Stance On Doggie Dressup For Halloween?
SueSue & My Other Furkids Celebrate Howl-O-Ween In Style!
Here's SueSue, my little Miniature Schnauzer rescue girl. She's a beautiful little girl, and she loves to play dress-up all year around, not just at Halloween!
In this page I'll share some "Ghosts Of Halloween Past" - not really ghosts, just my furkids in their adorable little costumes!
I'll also show you some of my picks for the best doggie Halloween costumes! I'll even share some links to places to get instructions on ideas for DIY doggie costumes.
Happy Howl-O-Ween, everyone!
What Will Your Doggie Be? - A Hot Dog Is Adorable!
The Girls Have Fun In Their Costumes!
However you decide to dress up Fido or Fiona, make sure the costume is safe and comfy for the doggie!