Adult Halloween Costumes and Humor
Adult Halloween Costumes & Humor
Halloween....it's NOT just for kids anymore.
Looking for creative Halloween costume ideas for adults?
*Funny Adult Costumes
*Creative Couples Costumes
*Hilarious Halloween Humor
*Humor and Halloween Jokes for Adults
*Rated R Halloween Costume Ideas
Need adult Halloween costume ideas? Funny couples costumes?
DIY simple adult Halloween costume ideas?
You'll find it all here and more. Enjoy! Adults only.
Below are photos of some of the most bizarre and funny adult costumes you will find anywhere. Scroll through and then VOTE for your favorite below.
One Night Stand
NOT a Hotdog! You figure it out!
The Hooter Girls
Which of the above costumes would YOU vote to be the best laugh outloud funniest?
Poll: YOUR Favorite Funny Costume?
You be the judge.
Of all the costumes above,
which gets YOUR pick
for THE best
How to Save on Halloween Candy
How to Make LOL Halloween Yard Art
How to Make a Pumpkin Pie
Sexy Female Costumes - Flapper
TWISTER Costume! DIY Costume LOL
The Spice Rack - LOL DIY Costume
Peter Pan - Best DIY Costume!
Creative Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Simple DO it Yourself (DIY) costume ideas you can create yourself in a snap!
Even more costume ideas you can likely create quickly on the fly, with little to no need to go shopping:
- Tie Salesman - Got a closet full of ties? Wear 'em ALL & go to the party as a tie salesman. No, don't wear 'em all, just the tackiest ties ya hardly ever wear anyway, in case ya spill some beer or someone wants one. No ties? No problem. Just dig into Grandpa's tie collection or your Mr. GQ buddy with lots of ties. Or just go to your neighborhood thrift shop - they always have a collection of discarded ties that are cheap, some totally tacky & hilarious. Presto - creative costume done!
- Guys, a 'chick magnet'?' Really, I saw this done once & it was hilarious! Grab some magazines with images of HOT babes & cut a bunch of them out and then simply attach them all over your clothing. Then make a pin or even a quick sign of some kind to wear around your neck that says 'chick magnet'. SURE to bring laughs.
- Just go as a fan of your favorite sports team. Geez, most guys have a collection of shirts, hats, jackets & such with their fave team LOGO. Just wear it all. OK, not the most creative, yet it works in a pinch.
- Surfer Dude Got a Hawaii shirt? Cool, then find a lei and go get laid. Done!
- "God's Gift to Women" Cut holes in a box for arms & head. Decorate it with gift wrap and a note that says: 'For YOU from God'
- TWISTER Game LOL ===>>>
- 50 Shades of Grey ==> SO funny and SO simple. Just go the the paint department at your local hardware store and get a whole bunch of those free paint chip sample cards in shades of grey. Staple them on to a t-shirt and... VOILA! SURE to bring smiles. You of course could also wear grey and carry along some supplies like whips, chains, handcuffs... maybe make a sign saying '50 Shades of Grey' or just write it on your shirt with marker. Or not and make them guess. FUN!
- No costume? Just make a sign that says Nudist on Strike and off you go wearing the sign around your neck and any clothing ya like. Done! ...and sure to get smiles.
- The Spice Rack =====>>>> Grab a big ass bra, put it on and fill that sucker with spices. Nice rack! LOL on anyone but funniest on a guy, dontcha think?
- Waldo Red and white long striped sleeved shirt, red hat & glasses - Instant Waldo!
- Bank Robber Just wear all black (or black & white stripes), black mask and stocking cap. Carry a money bag.
- Carmen San Diego - Long overcoat, hat and carry a globe
- Rosie the Riveter Red with white polka dots head kerchief and DONE!
- Red Riding Hood - Red cape with hood? Done.
- Last but NOT least, check out how Peter Pan won the best costume award! ===>
Trick or Treat in DC
A TUTU for You Too? Hilarious Costume Accessory
A tutu can be a pretty hilarious costume for an adult, or an accessory.
Click the link and find a huge selection of tutus in all shapes, color & sizes.
One of the funniest costumes I ever saw was a guy wearing a tutu... big dude, too - and get this he was Reverend Desmond Tutu! Looked just like the Reverend from the waist up, then the pink tutu down under. LOL!
Think twice on that fire hydrant costume. - Here's why...
Halloween Riddles for You
Adult Halloween Humor Quickies
Question: Why don't witches ever have babies?
Because Warlocks have hollow weenies.
Because their husbands have crystal balls
What happens when you cross a rooster with a jar of peanut butter?
You get a c*ck that sticks to the roof of your mouth.