Rod Marsden profile image 75

What is your way of celebrating Christmas? What gives you the most fun at Christmas?

I live in Australia so how I celebrate Christmas is a bit different from say a New Yorker. This is not the time of year to go sun baking and swimming in the northern hemisphere but it is summer in the southern hemisphere. We have barbecues and cold beers on Christmas day whereas something to warm you up might be called for in other locales. Hey! Global community here! I am sure the differences will be fascinating as well as the things we have in common.

pstraubie48 profile image89

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) says

carcro profile image87

Paul Cronin (carcro) says

tiare808 profile image60

tiare808 says