kathyjones1952@at profile image 60

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

My favorite season is spring because I love to ride horseback and spring is a good time to do this. 70 degree weather is perfect for riding horseback! I also love flowers and to hear the sound of a lawn mower going.

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

Cristale profile image88

Cristale says

• kathyjones1952@at profile image

kathyjones1952@at 5 years ago

I forgot to mention that I also love to swim! I love to swim about as much as I love to ride horseback! I think springtime is good for swimming, too.

backporchstories profile image85

backporchstories says

• Cristale profile image

Cristale 5 years ago

That's why I enjoy swimming and going to the beach. The sun contains Vitamin D, I believe it is, which is great for our bodies and aids in the digestion of calcium. It always put me in a better mood! Of course not for extended periods of time.

milleramanda53 profile image80

milleramanda53 says