holyjeans30 profile image 85

Question for TEACHERS, looking for good honest input on gift receiving.

CALLING ALL TEACHERS: I'm doing a lot of searching for ideas for teacher gifts for Christmas time. I'm looking for input from teachers. Here are a few questions if you wouldn't mind commenting and helping me out. I'm planning on writing a post on this as well. HONEST answers lol. 1. What is the best present you have ever received from a student? 2. What is the one gift you've received too many of. 3. What are a few things that really come in handy in the classroom.

Billie Pagliolo profile image61

Billie Pagliolo says

• holyjeans30 profile image

Amy D. (holyjeans30) 5 years ago

You're the first person I've heard say they enjoyed those little apple ornaments lol. And here I thought they were just busy work. I love the idea of handmade crafts like your Cambodian one. Shows you that a lot of heart went into it. Thank you.

Rosyel Sawali profile image62

Rosyel Sawali says

• holyjeans30 profile image

Amy D. (holyjeans30) 5 years ago

Accordian files are a great idea.....you could spruce one up and personalize it. Nice idea thank you.

Heather63 profile image86

Heather Adams (Heather63) says

• holyjeans30 profile image

Amy D. (holyjeans30) 5 years ago

I love the Christmas ornament idea. Very cute. I've had several say gift cards or gift certificates, and I had never thought of using those. I can definitely see why they would come in handy. Thank you so much for the ideas.

Garifalia says

• holyjeans30 profile image

Amy D. (holyjeans30) 5 years ago

I hope the boys don't tell you they love you lol. That's great. These are all great answers. I'm getting such great feedback, thank you.

Tina Truelove says

• holyjeans30 profile image

Amy D. (holyjeans30) 5 years ago

Lengthy is no problem. Some really great and different ideas. Gets my gears going, thank you.