What is the one food on this Thanksgiving Day you will enjoy the most to overstuff yourself?

I personally love it all, but I just love that southern dressing. Just pick one, and it is hard to pick just one food that you will really enjoy to the point of overstuffing yourself.

Best Answer JThomp42 says

I know dear one, it is just so good and so hard to resist even that second helping. Oh, yes, I forgot to mention the gravy, as that is what makes it even more delicious no doubt. Thank you for answering the question Happy Thanksgiving.

Conservative Lady profile image84

Sheila (Conservative Lady) says

You know it ----that is my favorite pie, home made Pumpkin and with whip cream ----I scream! LOL Thanks for the answer.

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

I know what you mean about that great white turkey meat and I, too, love to pick at it. LOL Great answer. Happy Thanksgiving!

mollymeadows profile image83

Mary Strain (mollymeadows) says

Whoa Molly, I do love the yeast roll too!!! And with them slathered in her butter, just sends them over the top no doubt! Oooo-eee is right!

Happy Thanksgiving!