Ronna Pennington profile image 89

Do you make Christmas decorations/ornaments each year?

If so, what do you make?

Best Answer P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) says

GreenMathDr profile image81

GreenMathDr says

• housexpert profile image

David H Longford (housexpert) 4 years ago

Sounds pretty darn exciting to me. The popcorn thing though. I hope that you haven't kept it around since your grandmother .. because they do now have some christmas colored stuff that you can "pop". Try to get to the stringing before you eat it all.

• housexpert profile image

Jeeez, hand writing! What is that? I tried to do it the other day. Put my signature to something. It was just scribble. Going the same way as the English language. Thanks for the alternatives to that! I like the donating part tho. Send to Blind River

housexpert profile image59

David H Longford (housexpert) says