J. Biaza profile image 60

Do you still value Christmas cards or is an email or holiday text fine for you?

Has technology taken too much out from our holidays? Do you still send out Christmas cards.

ExpectGreatThings profile image91

ExpectGreatThings says

• J. Biaza profile image

J. Biaza 4 years ago

Hi ExpectGreatThings,

I really like your name. I totally agree with you. There are so many emails and text that are now decorative, and it is less expensive. i would much rather get a personalized message and an autograph.

multiculturalsoul profile image87

JJ Murray (multiculturalsoul) says

• J. Biaza profile image

J. Biaza 4 years ago

Technology will eventually take over and cards will be obsolete. I think you are going to have to invest in some paint…what is your favorite color?

MickS profile image75

MickS says

• J. Biaza profile image

J. Biaza 4 years ago

Hello Micks,

There still seems to be the need to send out a card. If I feel I need to, I make the card and personalize it instead of Hallmark.

joanwz profile image85

Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• J. Biaza profile image

J. Biaza 4 years ago

Hi joanwz,

I am also on your thread of thinking. All the paper waste, people hired to set the cards up, time used to shop, and of course the company making the money on over priced cards that basically offer a "hello."